I feel small even though I am above average

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 7" x 5.5" cock, but I still feel small. When I look at myself, I don't think I look that big. Am I considered big?

Does anyone else feel like their above-average cock is small when you look at it?

D

deleted187028

Yeah, I'm like the same size as you and I feel that way... Girls never seem to mind though, niether do guys for that matter... : )

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm just over 8.5" (depending on level of excitement) x 6.25" around and when i look at myself i know i'm big but never think WOW, it's only when other guys see me erect and i see their expressions and comments that i realise i'm hung.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well remember an inch does a lot...

you're definitely more than average, so I would say you're big, but then thats relative. To a tight, petite girl you're huge.

But are you still "big" for LPSG? heh look around...this place is crazy. :)

(basically you're fine. thats about what I've got and it works GREAT)

bretts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how tall are you.i am 1,80m tall when i look at myself it looks avg but when you see a guy with a 7"dick and he is 1.75m tall he looks huge.and i have a 7"x6.5 and i thought i was average till i joined here and now i feel small with some of the horses on this site..5-6 is considered avg.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as size, I would say you are right there along with most of us. I've noticed that most of the regular posters are really big; well, bigger than me. I've never had any complaints (yet), but the "I feel small" complex can only be normal because of what we are comparing ourselves with on this site. I think the guys here know what they have, love to show it off, and love the compliments. It's normal to compare, look, wonder, admire...

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's wierd, before I came to this site I was quite unimpressed by my size. But now that I get comments etc on pics, I feel great about it! Very much the opposite to what I first thought would happen, what with the size of some of the guys here :p

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i never thought i was that big either until my last girlfriend broke up with me because "my dick was too big"

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a 7" x 5.5" cock, but I still feel small. When I look at myself, I don't think I look that big. Am I considered big?

Does anyone else feel like their above-average cock is small when you look at it?
:smile: Your pics in the gallery appear to show ...I'd rate a 10:wink:
You are above the average size...not overly but just right in the perfect range man...that women most often desire.
And yes...I've never look at my cock as being that large as everybody else sees it...looks only average to me...but guess that is because we are use to it daily.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches is long man,just take out a ruler.That is short by no means.Think of it this way, a 6'2 guy is considered tall untill he walks into a lockerrrom with nba players.Now he doesn't seem so big in comparison to the nba guys,but it doesn't mean he's small,he's just in an extraordinary situation.The guys on here(the hung ones) are the extraordinary,don't sell yourself short(no pun).