I Feel That My Situation is Unique

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_William Fuckner, Jun 7, 2011.

1. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

Is there a way that i can reliably increase my girth, but more importantly, also increase the hardness of my erections, without increasing length? My penis is not of uniform girth, it is somewhat thinner at the base and before the head.

I really like my length (8 inches almost exactly), and i find that i can just about pound my girlfriend hard without going too deep (although it does happen). I definitely do not want anymore length. I'm almost six inches around at the thickest, so some extra girth would be kinda nice, but not completely necessary. Erection hardness and duration is most important to me. Also, i would really like an increase in flaccid size, not because i need it (im almost six inches long flaccid), but because it would be awesome to have a humongous cock when flaccid.

I feel my situation is unique, so please dont bother trying to tell me to do my own research. I'm just fine waiting for people who enjoy helping out strangers to come along.

#1 D_William Fuckner, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    so if someone could tell you a surefire way to increase your hardness, girth and length, youd be against it because you wont want to increase your length . . ?

either way i am of no help, sorry.. be happy with what you got, and dont deform it like some guys do with pumps and all that other shit.. you already got a nice one, no need to ruin it

3. D_William Fuckner

well, what i was getting at is that i need a way to increase erection quality, and that girth is a welcome side effect, but that i would probably not consider whatever technique may be suggested if it will increase length

4. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    well i have the absolute answer , its even free, and can be done in 20 seconds with permanent results, but unfortunately it also increases your length, so youre outa luck :D

ok.. j/k
    have you ever tried kegals? they are supposed to work great for erection hardness and even quality/quantity of your loads , i can personally vouch for them increasing the quality of the orgams, and the amount of cum you shoot, as well as the power of the shot, they even feel good, especially when you have a nice hard boner and do them, they feel great

that, and a good diet of course, with exercise , in shape is always better

5. D_William Fuckner

im not getting the joke, feeling kinda dumb.

thanks for the kegel tip, ill look into it. what are they basically, not to be lazy

6. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    basically, its the muscle inside your body which controls urine flow and ejaculation as well i guess
    think of it like this, when you have a boner, you know the muscle you use to "flex" your dick, or make it move up and down without touching it? yea.. thats muscle
    start working that
    do it real fast , clinch and release, 20 times in a row, rest for a min, do it again, etc
    or clinch and hold for 30 seconds straight, then relase and rest
    stuff like that, do whatever works for you, they seem easy as first, but do some more, and youlll realize how much you are actually working the muscle
    when you first start you wont be able to clinch and hold for long, and you wont be able to do many in a row, just like any muscle you gotta work at it.. the more you do the longer you will be able to clinch and hold, soon you will start feeling the muscle getting more powerful and you will just have more control over it overall , its hard to describe, but you will understand as you work at it
    start small and work your way up, it feels great and im doing it right now while im typing this :D

#6 uncut_1234, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  7. DukeReno69

DukeReno69 Member

If you're too lazy to do the research then you're not going to follow through with the exercises.

Draft saved Draft deleted