I felt a pop!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Last night while jerking off, I guess I was putting too much strain on it or something, and I felt a little pop. No pain whatsoever, I was able to finish, and no pain today, it doesn't look any different, and I've gotten hard a few times today. I was scared shitless that I may have popped a blood vessel or something!:eek:

Note to self, do not try to force any more blood into my cock, it gets angry.:mad:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man.....if you would have done anything serious, you'd of gone to the hospital.....I've had that poping noise before and no big deal......if you had of really damaged it, you wouldn't be able to get hard, and your dick would have swollen up and turned bule and black.....as long as you can get hard, jerk off,cum, and piss i wouldn't worry bout it

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hey man.....if you would have done anything serious, you'd of gone to the hospital.....I've had that poping noise before and no big deal......if you had of really damaged it, you wouldn't be able to get hard, and your dick would have swollen up and turned bule and black.....as long as you can get hard, jerk off,cum, and piss i wouldn't worry bout it

That's what I thought, it doesn't feel any different, and I can still get hard and piss. i'm not too worried. I just remember reading a thread on here a while back when this dude was posting for a friend who felt a pop during rough sex and did do some damage.

Oh, and if that wasn't enough, not a second before that, I popped my sternum trying to do...uuh...something.:tongue: Needless to say, it's been a little sore today, but that has happened to me before, but not from doing that.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that would be a scene. i bet the nurses would love you. might be the only one on the floor that gets on call sponge baths. woo hoo!!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
that would be a scene. i bet the nurses would love you. might be the only one on the floor that gets on call sponge baths. woo hoo!!!

:rofl:

Only perk to breaking your dick is getting nurses to "nurse it" back to health.:biggrin1:

"Alright, Mr. HC, we need to see how the healing is progressing. Can you feel this? How about this? Hmmm, we may need a vaginal opinion on this."

:tongue:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doctor's answer to family: "we don't understand, how he got in a coma...nurse, how long has he had that huge smile and, um...that down there?"

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Doctor's answer to family: "we don't understand, how he got in a coma...nurse, how long has he had that huge smile and, um...that down there?"

What a way to go, put into a coma by blood rushing from head to cock. That'll make it on ET, Extra, and VH1's Best Week Ever.:biggrin1:

That's one hell of a nurse if it's me that gets put in a coma!

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a good possibility that you popped your symphisis pubis cartilage at the base of your cock. It pops just like a vertebrae. When I get exremely hard I can do it by pushing down on my cock and stretching my legs. Nothing to worry about. If you ruptured the the main vessels, the pain and swelling would be a dire emergency.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
There is a good possibility that you popped your symphisis pubis cartilage at the base of your cock. It pops just like a vertebrae. When I get exremely hard I can do it by pushing down on my cock and stretching my legs. Nothing to worry about. If you ruptured the the main vessels, the pain and swelling would be a dire emergency.

It was at the base, and I was pushing there with my thumb. I bet that's what it was.

Thanks for the info!

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I've done this a number of times. I used to be in a habit of bending my hard cock down when I had a piss hardon to relieve the feeling of needing to pee when I either couldn't get to a toilet or was in bed and didn't feel like getting up to go to the bathroom. Sometimes it would do that pop. It freaked me out the first couple times, but I never really thought what it was. The cartilage explanation sounds right though, the feeling reminds me of cracking my knuckles...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I think I've done this a number of times. I used to be in a habit of bending my hard cock down when I had a piss hardon to relieve the feeling of needing to pee when I either couldn't get to a toilet or was in bed and didn't feel like getting up to go to the bathroom. Sometimes it would do that pop. It freaked me out the first couple times, but I never really thought what it was. The cartilage explanation sounds right though, the feeling reminds me of cracking my knuckles...

Of course once I realized it was alright, immediately this thought went through my head.

"I wonder if I stumbled on some way to make it bigger!"

:biggrin1::tongue:

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i've had this happen two or three times over the past decade. it scared me, but i really didn't feel any pain, and everything still works down there, so i guess i'm ok.

i've read that you're supposed to go to the hospital whenever that happens.. but i think that's only if it swells up, turns purple, and maybe there's blood coming out. that didn't happen to me, fortunately. sounds like you're ok, too.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll bet I can guess what you were trying to do at the moment you "popped" your cock. :)
Bro, you are too likable to do something goofy and hurt yourself. You are one of the people on here I enjoy most.
Btw, I know your str8, but man, those new pics of you made my mouth water!!
If you experience any further popping, head up here to NY, and I'll massage you back to better health. :)

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'll bet I can guess what you were trying to do at the moment you "popped" your cock. :)
Bro, you are too likable to do something goofy and hurt yourself. You are one of the people on here I enjoy most.
Btw, I know your str8, but man, those new pics of you made my mouth water!!
If you experience any further popping, head up here to NY, and I'll massage you back to better health. :)

Thanks dude, I appreciate the offer! Glad you like the pics too!:smile:

I wasn't really doing anything that I haven't done hundreds of times before. Just like in some of my pics where you can tell I am a little more rigid because my veins are popping, that's all I was doing.:wink:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Oh Mr. Hardcock,
I am sorry to hear that happened to you.
It's been a while since I spoke to you last. Hope you are okay now.

Thanks dude, I appreciate the offer! Glad you like the pics too!:smile:

I wasn't really doing anything that I haven't done hundreds of times before. Just like in some of my pics where you can tell I am a little more rigid because my veins are popping, that's all I was doing.:wink: