I figured out how to make my baby squirt everytime!

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Well its been working so far, I"m sure she'll eventually get bored of this down the road. Remember that you always got keep your partner on her toes. Never make sex stale!*

Anyway I figured it out. Ok, so I start off smashing her in all her favorite ways like we always do. Now when i'm about to finish, instead of cumming inside her, I pull out and cum on her clit and vagina. While I'm beating off I touch her lips slightly and when I shoot my warm cum on her clit, lips, and ass it just pushes her over the edge! It comes out like a geyser on my on my dick and drips down my leg.

I know i'm superficial, but this makes me so happy!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I agree. That works. My wife and I have done the same thing. In discussing it, she said that she likes and gets turned on by looking down between her legs and seeing my hard dick shooting my cum load onto her pussy. It pushes her over the edge every time. She said that part of it is the anticipation of watching my dick shoot off and knowing that she is going to feel the hot wet cum on her. Many times she masturbates during this which deepens her orgasm. Usually after I shoot off and she has a orgasm, I slip back inside her for a final drop of cum to roll out of my dick.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only thing to worry about in my opinion is pregnancy and/or (STD's if the relationship was friends with benefits). But it doesn't sound like that in your case. Enjoy my friend, keep us posted:smile:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why would making someone else cum be superfitial...that's total bs

Because not all women need to achieve an orgasm to enjoy sex. When we focus too much on making them cum, that puts a lot of pressure on them and sometimes that kills the mood.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 5 minutes ago, tried this. Didn't work. How long are you jackin it beforehand? I think I fucked too long...?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 5 minutes ago, tried this. Didn't work. How long are you jackin it beforehand? I think I fucked too long...?

I jerk for like 2 secs. When I i'm about to cum, I pull out and cum on her clit and labia. Sometimes the head of my dick rubs against the sensitive parts of her vagina.

You just have to fuck until you get her hot. Her and I probably only fuck on average 7-10 min.

Just have sex like you normally do. But when you're about to cum, pull out and cum on her vagina. It may not work for everybody, but it works with us.