I figured someone would post this eventually

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YouTube - Britney Spears - Piece of Me (POM) [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

The video is pretty good and I actually like the song. They say it was digitally retouched a little bit but who cares, she looks awesome for having two kids. All she needs to do is get past the Christina Aguilera dirty stage and she'll be set''

Thoughts/comments?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Everything fell apart while she was losing popularity. Perhaps a quick bounce into the limelight is enough to get the right people on her side, and help her out of her hole.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a great tune, tongue in cheek, Britney hits back and carries it off with style, wouldn't be surprised if it hits the number 1 spot both sides of the pond and elsewhere.

Ugh, I hope that was sarcasm.

That was utterly devoid of any value at all...musically, artistically, or otherwise. Of course, given all that and the utterly insipid lyrics, you're probably right...the hoi polloi responsible for modern pop culture will likely love it.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a piece of pop, it's fantastic, yes it's trash, and yes she's trash (like DUH!), but doesn't that go with the territory? I'm one of those unfortunate people who can enjoy a piano solo by Avro Part as much as Toni Basil singing 'Hey Mickey'....but hey, I loved it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She's out to prove that she's the worst of the Bad Girls. She may not have served time in jail (give her time), but even so she leaves Xtina, Paris and Lohan in the dust.

There's something terrifyingly erotic about watching her self-destruct so effectively and completely.