I finally did a big one!! 10" !!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOLOLOLOL... I love it!! I was wondering how long it would take before you "pic analyzers" would start calling me fake. I'm sure where you guys live no girls ever dye their hair because they wouldn't want you saying its not really them you're standing next to. LOLOLOL... and different upper body structure????? What the hell is wrong with some of you... get a life for gods sake.

They are small, low quality, badly-lit photos and it's hard to tell what's going on, that's all.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was just a change in haircolor, but the upper body structure/shoulders look different too. Odd.[/quote]

I am so lame. :redface: I actually took the time to look at them side by side. IMO the nose and mouth on pics one and three are different. I change my hair color a lot :tongue: so I ignored that. It was a bit more difficult for me to make a fair assessment of differences in her body due to the tan. The tan does appear natural rather than sprayed on. :cool: In an effort to give her the benefit of the doubt, perhaps it is a friend of hers and she just forgot to label it.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm mistaken but wasn't RussianSexDoll outed and exposed as a fake months ago? It says member since September but this person was here well before then. Is it possible to unregister, erase past posts and then start new again with the same name?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol Snoozan...you're not wrong. Credibility here has taken a serious upward or would it be a downward turn. The same name and photos however? Some people are really insulting the intelligence of the people here and unfortunately too many people here are living down to it.

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm jealous.......Been wanting one of those for a while.......Don't do casual sex so i guess i'll be waiting forever........lol. Thanks for sharing the experience.

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well since I've cammed with several members of this site already.... and if they ever do photo verifications on this site I have no problem with it..... I'll simply take some of the previous comments for what they're worth. Several jealous people that have nothing better to do then make accusations they can't prove. LOLOLOL And for the people that have said kind words, thank you, nice to see that everyone on here isn't a crying doubter and gives hope that someday all the pic police and crybabies will be outed and removed from the site ;) Oh guess what, my hair looks nothing like my photos, its black now and you know what..... in a couple of months it will be a different color again!!! OH MY GOD, SHE MUST BE FAKE!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

PS Maybe the webmaster should take note... you might have quite a few more members if they didn't have to defend themselves against the whinning accusations of a few.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
OK, I did it!!! Last night I had sex with a guy that had a 10” penis!!! Wow! Well I was waiting a long time to try something like this and it finally happened. …. All I know is I want some more. It hurt a little a couple of times while we were doing it, but it was a good kind of hurt if you know what I mean. I guess I’m officially a size queen now.

All you had to do was call me. :wink:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RSD looks like the same ruskaya in all three of her pictures to me. Please provide us voyeurs with some closeups of your puss taking a big fat one, if you please.:smile:

Sinten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
did all that extra meat really make the difference or was it just all the hype surrounding the big cock experience? i think size queens are really full of it, but all the better for me i suppose

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations, RussianSexDoll! Another win for us big guys.

I suggest you set up a "Friends With Priveleges" arrangement with the guy.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well he has a girlfriend I found out but it seems they're not so serious. So I'm hoping it will be regular or at least once in awhile.

Yeah, that sucks, you finally get a john with a big cock and reality sets in that your just a piece of ass.

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did all that extra meat really make the difference or was it just all the hype surrounding the big cock experience? i think size queens are really full of it, but all the better for me i suppose

As a size queen, guys like you annoy the crap out of me. :mad: I know my body and my experience. I know what works and what doesn't.
If 8"x6" is your real non-bone pressed, erect measurement you are one of the big guys. So what are you complaining about? Do you even know what the average penis size is?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it when someone's accused of being a fake they instantly come back with 'you're all jealous'?

If RussianSexDoll has no problem doing a verification pic if verification was made 'official' again then why not do one now?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the same thing. Verification doesn't need to be 'in' for you to do it. Saying you would if you could but you can't is a bit suspicious.

More likely; you can't and you won't cos you've got a cock dangling between your legs.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny how there's never EVER any proof of 10-12" cocks out there except for like, Mandingo, yet every girl claims she has slept with one at one point or the other. I am willing to bet they were really less than 9" measured the proper way. Even big guys bullshit..guys with 7 1/2" say they're 9". They've admitted it on here and girls who actually took the time to measure said they were fooled.