I Finally did it!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Horsehungjock, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Horsehungjock

Horsehungjock New Member

Some of you remember I posted a few months ago that I had the urge to have sex with a guy, and I can finally say that I did it and it was great!!!

After I posted that a few months ago I just began to lose weight for personal and health reasons. As the body fat began to drop I realized my years of lifitng weights for football had built me a nice body underneath. i natual have a thick chest arms and shoulders. Years of slaving away at the squat rack for football alo has give me a very nice hard ass and legs

So in about 5 months I went from about 270 pounds to currently 230 pounds with a body fat below 10 with a visable 6 pack. And all i can say is wow. my sex life in general has taken off and my confidence is even higher than it onc was. I love beig outside with my shirt off and getting naked wit girls. i bet in this semester alone ive banged like 9 girls, its been a blast

but like i said i still wanted to do it with a guy ust for the experience. So anyways I know this guy who is always in the gym and we talk alot just shooting the shit about bodybuilding. He invited me to hangout one day after a saturday workout I figure ah what the hell, didnt have anything better to do s i go over his place we brought steaks to cook ate, drank beer and watch the football game.

then the talk gets back about bodybuilding. Then were kinda drunk so we decided to goof off ad hit some poses, then he starts rubbing my chest and tells me i have pretty butt muscles...lol, then i comment on his abs, next thing i know were making out and feelng all over each other, then we just start sucking eac others cocks, ten back to making out and he ask me to fuck him, I slide on the rubber and just go at it, he had anice bubble butt which I love on any sex...lol.

So at one point i have him on his back and his ankles over my shoulders jus plowing away at his ass, then i notice he is rock hard and hs cock is slapping against my stomach then his body locks up and eyes roll back in his head and he just starts cumming al over my stomach and chest. I didnt even know that was possible but to saythe least it tured me on and eventally i came. Apparently he was gay and had a crush on me for a while and wanted to have sex with me. We ended up doing it like 6 more times that night. And apparently i have a good natural stroke because I made him cum everytime and he said the best hes ever had and commented that must have made alot of girls happy.

I asked him how was he sure I wouldnt just lash out and kick his ass, apprently he said he had been testing me and saw i wasnt a homophobe and said he had to give it a shot....lol

good thing hes introduced me to some of his friends, 3 ive had sex with and all had similar results. So I think im bi now, ah who cares im just enjoying life after weight loss and banging beautiful people

one day ill settle down, marry a pretty wonderful woman and have a family, but now im fucking every hot thing i can get my hands on!!

2. dannymawg

Gold Member

"Finally"? Sounds like you've been doing it :biggrin1:

Enjoy!

3. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    CONGRATS!!!!!

inst it awsome to be bi!!!!

4. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Good on ya. Enjoy lol

5. aparkho1

aparkho1 New Member

Hey horsehung, post some pics of you new hot bod.

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

What a glorious testimonial for losing weight.

I'm glad that you are having fun jock.:smile:

7. gimez4u

gimez4u New Member

Albums:
    Hi!

Would you believe!....

I am going through the same things! I am just recently divorced and my ex and I used to swing as a bi-couple.

Now that I am on-line "alone", it is harder to find a couple that wants a single bi-male.

At my age, I decided I would work out at home first, before I went to a gym to work out and get detailed. I hope to meet males, females and couples who are there for the same thing that I am.

To experience a "shower" experience at a gym or elsewhere would be so cool.

Any way, take care. Glad to hear a story like this. Hope to see some pics too!

Draft saved Draft deleted