I finally found a way to swallow my own and not back out

Sam98

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's taken me months to get over the silly fear of it. The thing that solved it for me (and maybe for you if you have the same nervousness about it) was just to make it taste better by adding one of those disolvable mint strips to it (no joke). I usually use a mouthwash cup to clean up anyway (was easier to hide from parents than tissues), so I just put the strip in that beforehand, and then after orgasm, I wait a few minutes until the turn-off period passes and then It's mostly no big deal to do it now that it tastes like menthol chewing gum. It's really satisfying when you overcome it. Makes me want to swallow another guys now to see how it compares :)(?).

So whats your experience with swallowing? Or with wanting to, but then backing out?

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My only experience with it is like yours with self-swallowing. Jacking off until your get close and then rolling back onto my shoulder and unloading into my own mouth. Well...most of it went in my mouth, who's really THAT good at aiming such sticky gooey substances haha. First time and like couple times of doing it where I actually like, blew my entire cumload into my own mouth was definitely a bit weird tasting. Almost to where I didn't even think I'd wanna do it anymore. And that strange after taste to was a bit off putting. But after doing it several more times in random horny sex-crazed moods, it's gotten more acceptable. Definitely an acquired taste where I'm concerned but now I'm can say I'm definitely into it after just sticking with doing it every now and again. Just like you, waiting for that "first time" I get another guy to blow his load in my mouth and see how it all compares haha.

Reactions: orangeC

Sam98

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My only experience with it is like yours with self-swallowing. Jacking off until your get close and then rolling back onto my shoulder and unloading into my own mouth. Well...most of it went in my mouth, who's really THAT good at aiming such sticky gooey substances haha. First time and like couple times of doing it where I actually like, blew my entire cumload into my own mouth was definitely a bit weird tasting. Almost to where I didn't even think I'd wanna do it anymore. And that strange after taste to was a bit off putting. But after doing it several more times in random horny sex-crazed moods, it's gotten more acceptable. Definitely an acquired taste where I'm concerned but now I'm can say I'm definitely into it after just sticking with doing it every now and again. Just like you, waiting for that "first time" I get another guy to blow his load in my mouth and see how it all compares haha.
I think I'm too fussy about making a mess to do it that way - a cup keeps it from hitting the ceiling :). The taste started to become something that was putting me off, so thats why I looked for a fix for that, and it really has made all the difference as to how i feel about it. Yes, one day lol.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's taken me months to get over the silly fear of it. The thing that solved it for me (and maybe for you if you have the same nervousness about it) was just to make it taste better by adding one of those disolvable mint strips to it (no joke). I usually use a mouthwash cup to clean up anyway (was easier to hide from parents than tissues), so I just put the strip in that beforehand, and then after orgasm, I wait a few minutes until the turn-off period passes and then It's mostly no big deal to do it now that it tastes like menthol chewing gum. It's really satisfying when you overcome it. Makes me want to swallow another guys now to see how it compares :)(?).

So whats your experience with swallowing? Or with wanting to, but then backing out?

What worked for me, like you, was waiting a few minutes until the turn-off period passes, and the craving returns. I snack on pineapple chunks sometimes in the evening, probably helps with the taste. I have more tasty precum these days, might have some of that mixed in, and I do love that.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to shoot my load into an old prescription container that I had rinsed out. I'd keep it there for a few hours after the "turn off" period and take it out and down it. Not bad but def prefer fresh nut from another guy - warm and sweet.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cum doesn't always taste identically for every man at all times. Mine changes a lot depending largely on what I ate and how long it's been since the last time I jacked off. Personally I love rubbing it all over my belly whenever I can most of the time. I like the idea of leaving it where it's at when I 'clean up'. But occasionally I can tell right away there's a special strong bittersweet smell that drives me wild. Those times I lap it all right up.

ThirstyAndVersatile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've ever swallowed , so any advice would be welcome. I usually tell guys I don't swallow but we all know that when you gotta blow , you gotta blow. I've tried eating my own which made me sick. Its something I'd like to work on. Like I think its sexy to swallow. But when I meet the right guy that I wanna settle with I'd wanna swallow him whole. But yeah , I need the practice before that happens

D

deleted300444

I've ever swallowed , so any advice would be welcome. I usually tell guys I don't swallow but we all know that when you gotta blow , you gotta blow. I've tried eating my own which made me sick. Its something I'd like to work on. Like I think its sexy to swallow. But when I meet the right guy that I wanna settle with I'd wanna swallow him whole. But yeah , I need the practice before that happens

Courage. Don't think too hard. Scoop it up; it is a delicacy.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I couldn't swallow my loads untill a friend of mine told me how he does it...he cums on a small piece of cake or donut or etc.... and after a few min..he eats his load on whatever he cum on....so I tried it on a scoop of ice cream in a small bowl I shot my load on the ice cream and after about 5 min I ate it all !!

jiminycocket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ok, so I have swallowed my own before. I've shot it in there, rolling back in my shoulders and hoping the aim was good. I've also shot and then licked it off my hands. I don't mind the teaser at all, in fact I like it. Of course, dietary factors do apply when it comes to cum. As for how other guys taste, well, quite frankly when it's their time to shoot, their cock is so far down my throat I couldn't taste anything at all.