Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Alright! Good for you, my friend. You sure do deserve it! You waited long enough and was so determined. I'm so happy for you!

Did you even put some clothes before you came to tell us about it or are sweating at your PC as we speak? LOL I'm just playin'...u know me:tongue:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool! Congrats!:fest06::party2::dance:

But what are you doing here! Gooooooooooo, go nooooooooooooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The happiest 2 minutes of your life!

Pecker, that was SO cruel. LOL!!!

OK Kassokilleri2ff, you can't just post pictures of a nice 8 inch cock and not share any details about the lucky girl who got up close and personal with that. Spill it! And don't leave anything out!! :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations! Now you can start giving the less fortunate men around here dating advice. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker, that was SO cruel. LOL!!!OK Kassokilleri2ff, you can't just post pictures of a nice 8 inch cock and not share any details about the lucky girl who got up close and personal with that. Spill it! And don't leave anything out!! :biggrin1:
I agree, details dude!

Who was she, how did you meet?
Where did the momentous event take place?
When did it take place?
How did you seduce her, or did she seduce you?
How long have you known her? Was this just a one night stand? It's ok if it was I'm just curious.

Congratulations!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, details hmmmm. Well it was the same girl who made me type this up:
http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/kassokilleri2ff/females-what-a-pain-1354/

Lets see. I had deleted her number and all existance of her on my phone. One day while I was out to lunch with my roommate i get this wierd text asking me how I had been doing. I didn't know who it was but my roommate somehow instantly knew it was her. Turns out it was her lol. Basicly she just said sorry about what had happened before. I accepted her apology and that was all. I didn't hear from her again for a couple weeks, i simply thought she felt bad and just wanted to apologize and that was it.

Well apparently not. She contacted me again and she wanted me to go to her house. Although she treated me bad before, I was still very excited about her talking to me again. Shes no doubt the hottest girl I've ever been with lol.

I work at night, so I go to her place at night before I have to go to work. She has a kid, a baby like a year and a half old. She was awake and wouldn't go to sleep when I got there. For some reason babies love me and she kept staring at me and we would have had alot more sex if she would have went to sleep! lol.

Anyways, we pretty much just cuddled and kissed and made out for a couple hours. It was funny, we would be holding hands and stuff, and the baby would come up, grab my fingers and hers, and pull our hands apart, and try to get inbetween us. I guess she didn't like me to be so close to her mom lol. It was still pretty cute though she was a pain in the butt.

Well, it was getting very close to the time when I had to leave for work, and little miss baby finally goes to sleep! I think things went like this. She was wearing this like, nightie thingy, that covered her top and she was just wearing underwear below that. And she is so sexy. Her tits are pretty big, I can fit my whole palm over them. She has some meat on her, but its like, not enough to be fat, but just enough for it to be soft and squeazable and omfg so sexy. And her hips come out far past her waist and her legs are shaped very nicely shes just omg so hot!

Anyways, I was kissing her and feeling her breasts under her bra. She went straight for my pants, and put her hand in there and grabbed my cock. I was so fuckin hard! She told me to take off my pants and asked if I had a condom. We went into another room so her baby wouldnt hear us and wake up. We got naked and she layed down and I put on the condom. I kissed her a bit and slowly pushed it into her, she made lots of cute noises lol.

What sucks is, I didn't know that I would be going to her house that day, so I had jerked off twice already that day! (I was especially horny for some reason). So there was no way I was going to cum. Not without a lot of time, of which I didn't have much at all.

Anyways, we started off missionary, then moved to her on top. She said she was comeing and stuff for a little bit, how true that it I don't know. But she was also worried that she would make me late for work. We had to stop after maybe 10 minutes. I didn't get off. I couldn't.

But! That does not matter! I'm going to her place again tonight. We will certainly have sex again, and I think she wants me to sleep with her, which i am totally for, i love to cuddle ^_^.

I'm pretty happy about all this. Although I don't know how long it will last. Her attitude is sooo different from before. She used to blow me off for other stuff who knows what, and would make plans to see me and cancel them. Now she wont leave me alone. I love it.

The reason I don't think it will go anywhere past casual sex in her place is because we are very different. She is the hot girl who hangs out with hot girls and hot guys and all the cool people. I grew up and the loner loser kid with no friends for most of my life. My social skills aren't great and I think she sees that. She asks me some wierd questions where she is trying to find out my social status I think. She doesn't know if she can go out with me and show me to her friends and stuff. I smile too much and i can't help it, and I act nervous around her. I don't know wtf to do around her. Its like I cannot be myself, which is a goofy funny cheerful person always in a good mood. She thinks I'm uptight because of how I act around her. Which is insane because i'm the least uptight person ever! I really need to relax around her. Its just hard because she is like those girls back in highschool who would never look at me, let alone talk or anything else to me.

But the good thing is, she seems to be infatuated with me. She is always like "i miss you, i like you soooo much is that wierd?" and on and on. She wants to take it slow with me I guess. Whatever I don't expect much, I just hope to get laid while I can before she sees the loser in me. I try to cover it up though, hopefully she will never see it ahah!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Oh I wanted to add something. A bit of advice I need.

While we were having sex, I felt as though I could not get my whole cock into her. Now it was not like I hit a wall or anything, It just felt like on the outstroke, i felt as though i had gotted to the edge of her pussy lips, and then I could feel it pushing back into the hole. Well, i would push as far in as I could, but it felt as if it was a very short stroke. As If my cock was only 2 inches long or something. Even when I was on top, it felt like that, but I was not on top for more than like 15 seconds lol. I got 8 inches, and it didnt feel very long. I don't remember the sex i had with the two other girls ive been with, its been way to long. So I cant really compare.

I mean is 8 really that long? Either way, what do you think? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I just want to fuck her deep, and slow, and I want to feel a long stroke all the way out and all the way in, but it feels like a tiny short stroke. Ya know? Wierd? Normal? Comments? lolz.