I finally grew some CHEST HAIR!!!!!!

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I finally got some chest hair. For a long time I thought I was not really going to get any chest hair, but shortly after I turned 21 the hair just came.....I am wonderingif more is to come. Here are some pics....enjoy because I know I am:biggrin1:

Attachments

D

deleted213967

I finally got some chest hair. For a long time I thought I was not really going to get any chest hair, but shortly after I turned 21 the hair just came.....I am wonderingif more is to come. Here are some pics....enjoy because I know I am:biggrin1:

Interesting. It grew so thick and dense almost overnight?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know I have been a fan of yours for a long time, and just when I thought you couldn't look any better than you already did, you do! I'm going to have to keep myself from looking at your photos any more than I can keep myself from doing so that I'm not walking around hard all of the time!

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey man - congrats.

I'm totally jealous. I am naturally smooth, and a manly, hairy chest always gets me hard. I wish I could grow it - but at 30 now, I don't think it's in the cards.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're looking tasty.

NCbear (whose mouth is watering :cool::tongue:)

P.S. Lots of guys go through a second growth spurt (or even a first one) in college. Or after. I've heard of guys ~25 years old finally getting hairy chest, pits, and legs.

So I'm not surprised. Just happy for you--and very glad you decided to share your *tasty* pics.