I finally grew some CHEST HAIR!!!!!!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Congratulations, looks GREAT!

Some would consider me too hairy, but, I personally like it and think it is a masculine decoration that is always welcome.

Some people grow it later than others and some early. Mine started when I was in my teens, but really did not go nuts until much later.

These days I truly do have the "Chewbacca" look, and I was talked inot shaving it by a person I was dating before getting married. It was one of the most stupid things I have ever done and would never do it again.

If you like it, the best wish I can give you for the holidays is: "May the follicles be with you!

dudeguy10581

Experimental Member
Media
ok is this normal because i just turned 22 and barely started getting chest hair and seriously i only have like 8 total lmfao im not joking am i a late bloomer or something

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's certainly more than a hefty start of chest hair! Congratulations, welcome to the club :biggrin1: ! I first noticed a long, single strand of hair on my chest when I was 16/17 and it soon enough grew into a small triangular patch and has kept growing ever since. Funny enough I have no problem growing body hair, but I still can't quite grow facial hair (though it has definitely made improvement this year by actually growing faster and more stubby).