I Finally uploaded pics!!!! (plus facts about me)

Womb_spoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I finally was able to upload pics so please go check them out and let me know what you guys think.

Also I'm no here so figured i'd introduce myself. First off I'm 100% straight and I believe being gay is morally and religously wrong!!!!! LMAO Just playing! well about the second part not the first. I am 100% straight but I have no issue with anyone being gay. As far as I'm concerned everyone is entitled to live there life by what makes them happy. That being said I'm not exactly sure what fascinates me about this site? I've always known that I have a rather larger penis and can't lie I'm quite proud of it and for some odd reason most of my male friends now about it whether it be through knowing a girl I've slept with or seeing a magnum out some where, trying to sneak through my phone or laptop or ever my buddies girl snooped through my E-mail once and found pics (sucked for him lol). It's become kind of a wing-man strategy for them too where I'll be talking to a cute girl and they'll be drunk and bring it up and I'll act embarrassed or annoyed that they brought it up...but it has helped seal the deal more then once. anyways that's some about me if you read all this and thanks for any comments on my pics.

Womb_spoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks man. I was wondering if there was any woman on this site. I was flattered till I saw your pics. lol um.........congrats? lol