I finally was able to squirt!

peppermill

1st Like
Media
Congratulations Thatgal, well done. What persistence too. I had a girlfriend who could squirt everytime we had sex. It was fantastic to feel it going all over me or to watch it. We would fuck for hours and she would squirt so many times that we would have to change the sheets when we had finished. She did maintain that she needed my big cock to be able to do it and that she could not get turned on enough by a smaller one. But that may have just been her. What gets you going???

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

peppermill

1st Like
Media
Just had a look at your photos Thatgal. Very nice indeed. My Pepppermill has gone rock hard looking at you. Love your shaved pussy. Did you do it yourself or did some lucky guy get to do it. My hard cock could slide in their very easily. Am almost coming at the thought of it.AAAAAHHHH

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
After months of masterbation, many times a day:rolleyes: I have achieved this twice now. Wow, can I say that is the most intense feeling I have ever had! I still haven't had a man make me cum yet. Waiting to find someone who can!

But woohoo! It's about time!:biggrin1:

That ismy story. However a man has made me cum (only twice) but i have never been able to while masturbating. Now after many months and 3 vibrators later i have to stop beforehand as it gets too messy. I am still concerned if it is actually cum or just pee though, hence i cant see where it is coming from and im not about to taste it...sounds bizzare to you expert squirters i know

But anyway congrats..and keep up the good work

Congrats Thatgal.... how come lovers don't give you the attention you really deserve? i think you're a nice looking lady i would give you all the attention you want and let you squirt all day:p.. *if that's possible lol *

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
no man has made me cum in any form, I am done with bad lovers that don't give me the attention I deserve!

oh.. then I'm sorry for you

it took me about an hour of finger work to get my last gf to orgasm but in my opinion it's a must to do so.
Shame on the guys you had before.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife hits orgasm every time we go but has never squirt how can I let her enjoy that

What is the technique.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been with some women who can squirt like a man.The sight of that cream all over my big brown dick drives me wild.......:wink:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not unusual for a woman to have never experienced an orgasm with someone else. As yet, I've never orgasmed with anyone else in the room LOL.

I've had some great sex, and have really enjoyed it. I just haven't quite managed to cum, although have got very close a few times. I think it's just that I haven't felt truely comfortable and relaxed yet. Also, I'm a giver, and so far, most of the guys I've been with have been a little too happy to just take. I don't give up hope though! haha

It's annoying though, because I never fail to make myself orgasm through masturbation... but, as yet, have never squirted.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not unusual for a woman to have never experienced an orgasm with someone else. As yet, I've never orgasmed with anyone else in the room LOL.

I've had some great sex, and have really enjoyed it. I just haven't quite managed to cum, although have got very close a few times. I think it's just that I haven't felt truely comfortable and relaxed yet. Also, I'm a giver, and so far, most of the guys I've been with have been a little too happy to just take. I don't give up hope though! haha

It's annoying though, because I never fail to make myself orgasm through masturbation... but, as yet, have never squirted.
Thats the whole key Denise. I get pleasure out of giving pleasure. Even before my own pleasure.To hear a women say that was great makes me feel good . I took this road many years ago and i feel it has made me a better lover......:cool:

rocky

1st Like
Media
From what I understand and correct me if I'm wrong, that squirting only
comes from G-spot stimulation either directly or indirectly. The G-spot
is about 2 inches up on the top side of vagina and slightly less than
dime sized. Taking one finger and giving like a c'mere movement triggers
it according to what I know.

And if woman is a squirter it is a big turnon. If I'm giving oral let it fly.
You cant fake a squirt gasm like the other ones and absolutely LOVE knowing I pleasured the girl to an orgasm. All things being =, I would choose a squirter over a girl that didnt.

coolwind

Experimental Member
Media
My wife cums and squirts when I am licking her, she swells up, pauses for a second, then squirts in my mouth, although I can't catch all of it and there is a spot on the bed also. I love the feeling of it, not really complete lovemaking now for me unless she does it. Amount she squirts vaires from time to time. Also we are now in our 50's. I think she really started doing it around 40 years. Also that is when I want to put it inside her, after she cums like that her pussy is so creamy, that's the feeling I like best, hot thick creamy pussy

Young'NHung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After months of masterbation, many times a day:rolleyes: I have achieved this twice now. Wow, can I say that is the most intense feeling I have ever had! I still haven't had a man make me cum yet. Waiting to find someone who can!

But woohoo! It's about time!:biggrin1:

You got any pics of that, cutie?

That really turns me on.:cool:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no man has made me cum in any form, I am done with bad lovers that don't give me the attention I deserve!

Wow, baby, I looked at you photos and you skin look so soft and supple.. I could easily spend half an hour Kissing you back and neck. Then roll you over and nibble on your tummy while my hands get aqainted with you. Man, once things get going I'd rub my cock head all over your pussy until it was soaked, swollen, and twitching. Then I'd just slowly stick the supple round head in & out of you, watching your taunt lips conforming around my head. Feeling the suction build up. You feel this soft, round spungy head push your clit with every soft thrust while stretching you opening, with the abruptness of my circumcized ridge suddenly making your beautifuly stretched opening and lips brieflt snap around my slightly smaller shaft. Just then I'd start to withdrawl, and you'd feel a slight roughness as my ridge pulls at your outer most vaginal ring, tugging at your pussy as it the head emerges, briefly still sheathed by you lips while I feel your hole slowly close around my head with their silky softness. Repeat until you squirt!!!

Reactions: Bigthick7in

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been with two women who squirted-and both times it was during oral sex - Shocked me the first time as I thought she was peeing on me- I have never had a woman do it during penile penetration-If u use ur tried and true oral techniques which bring women to orgasm, why dont they all squirt? Was it something extra I gave these women that I dont remember doing that made them squirt?