I finally was able to squirt!

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get pleasure out of giving pleasure. Even before my own pleasure.To hear a women say that was great makes me feel good . I took this road many years ago and i feel it has made me a better lover......:cool:

I think I'm in love. :biggrin1:

Seriously though, I hope your lover(s) appreciates you, uncut. I wish there were more men out there like you.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After months of masterbation, many times a day:rolleyes: I have achieved this twice now. Wow, can I say that is the most intense feeling I have ever had! I still haven't had a man make me cum yet. Waiting to find someone who can!

But woohoo! It's about time!:biggrin1:
My bf had tried many times. I guess I wasn't relaxed enough. So I started trying on my own...he is a great lover. I had never had multiples or g spot...till we were together. I had come close to squirting once. So after a month or so one night...I just totally relaxed & had my 1st gush. Yes that's what it was....just all of a sudden...came out....i was very happy with that. So I continued....and one night I did it !!! I felt it & went with it & pushed as he had told me, wala....my 1st real squirt...-:)

So of course I had to do it again, and I did...not piss...no real smell to it....but yes its very intense. Not at all like a clitoral orgasm. G spot orgasm is so much better..especially when your sweet spot gets hit repeatedly....no wonder I can't get enough...lol....I have always had a high drive. So I did squirt a little, but not a full blown squirt with my love yet.

I can't wait to show him I can, I have been thinking of playing with myself in front of him & showing him ...kind of like hey babe, look what I can do -:)

So you arent alone in your journey, keep playing & I am sure you will find the right one....who will set your sexual self on fire -:)

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My bf had tried many times. I guess I wasn't relaxed enough. So I started trying on my own...he is a great lover. I had never had multiples or g spot...till we were together. I had come close to squirting once. So after a month or so one night...I just totally relaxed & had my 1st gush. Yes that's what it was....just all of a sudden...came out....i was very happy with that. So I continued....and one night I did it !!! I felt it & went with it & pushed as he had told me, wala....my 1st real squirt...-:)

So of course I had to do it again, and I did...not piss...no real smell to it....but yes its very intense. Not at all like a clitoral orgasm. G spot orgasm is so much better..especially when your sweet spot gets hit repeatedly....no wonder I can't get enough...lol....I have always had a high drive. So I did squirt a little, but not a full blown squirt with my love yet.

I can't wait to show him I can, I have been thinking of playing with myself in front of him & showing him ...kind of like hey babe, look what I can do -:)

So you arent alone in your journey, keep playing & I am sure you will find the right one....who will set your sexual self on fire -:)

I can squirt on occasions but I'm more of a gusher myself, sometimes the pressure inside can be imense X

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
. . .and once again I ponder how some threads can get resuscitated after a dozen years. . .ah, sweet mysteries of life.

Maybe there isnt much left to talk/discuss about. Each time I check the threads its always the same old ones. And pretty much same topics over and over again o_O

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe there isnt much left to talk/discuss about. Each time I check the threads its always the same old ones. And pretty much same topics over and over again o_O
True but if you are a new member...its still New -:)

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be that I as a new member was perusing the thread, then replied....as simple as that -:) Its a subject that is ever new....
I fully understand. After you're in here for a bit, you too will be amazed at how some of these threads rise up from the dead. BTW, being able to have a true "female ejaculation" is a two edged sword: from what I've been told it is accompanied by an intense sensation of release, but it also means that the "wet spot" on the bed becomes the "wet half of the bed." I could tell you stories. . . Anyhow, welcome to LPSG; I promise not to be so harsh on you.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fully understand. After you're in here for a bit, you too will be amazed at how some of these threads rise up from the dead. BTW, being able to have a true "female ejaculation" is a two edged sword: from what I've been told it is accompanied by an intense sensation of release, but it also means that the "wet spot" on the bed becomes the "wet half of the bed." I could tell you stories. . . Anyhow, welcome to LPSG; I promise not to be so harsh on you.
Good morning. You aren't harsh at all...rather a breath of fresh air.....love to hear the stories one day -:)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good morning. You aren't harsh at all...rather a breath of fresh air.....love to hear the stories one day -:)
He’s got stoooories! Just don’t confuse him with the other atyourcervix10. That guy is full of shit. Just giving you a heads up on that. One good, one bad. Very bad.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking back, it's almost comical; but my first love was apt to squirt whilst fucking. The thing was we were both virgins and we both assumed that this was what happened for every woman when she had strong orgasm from sex. It took us a couple of months to figure out that it was even happening. She was always apt to lubricate somewhat voluminously, more so than the few girls who I had some limited sexual experience with prior. She would get pretty wet when I'd give her oral sex, but she never "gushed" or anything close to it when she'd come from that. Still, the wet spot that we'd be faced with after we fucked would be at least a couple of square feet, and not at all infrequently, it would literally take up more than half of the bed. But as I said, we had no idea about what normally happened when women came during intercourse. I had always felt how, when I'd be going especially deep and she'd be spasming from an orgasm, that she'd also get super-slippery inside, I could feel her wetness rush all over my dick and balls; I've always been slow to come, even as a young man, so I'd always just continue fucking. We used to have real issues with broken condoms, like about every third one we'd find just remnants wrapped around my dick (it was back in the day when there were no larger sized ones), so within a few months after we began fucking we just took to withdrawal for birth control. I know, I know. Anyhow, one time she started coming just as I was about to, and I pulled out just as a huge gush of clear fluid literally shot out of her vagina. We both saw it and were quite surprised. It didn't smell like urine, and it tasted pretty much just like her pussy usually tasted. We were just a bit like "wow" and then I got up and got a towel to wipe up, like we always did, just thinking, again, that this is just what every woman did when she screwed. After affirming what we should have figured out earlier, we really just continued to go about our amorous couplings as we had been, though we still managed to stain the occasional piece of furniture when we got caught up in passion without thinking about putting a towel beneath us. I was more than a little surprised that after we broke up to find out that such extreme vaginal discharges weren't the norm.

FWIW, though inexperience in maintaining a relationship led to us break up after a couple of wonderfully memorable years, we're still very good friends, decades later, which is making me smile as I type right this moment.

Last edited:

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking back, it's almost comical; but my first love was apt to squirt whilst fucking. The thing was we were both virgins and we both assumed that this was what happened for every woman when she had strong orgasm from sex. It took us a couple of months to figure out that it was even happening. She was always apt to lubricate somewhat voluminously, more so than the few girls who I had some limited sexual experience with prior. She would get pretty wet when I'd give her oral sex, but she never "gushed" or anything close to it when she'd come from that. Still, the wet spot that we'd be faced with after we fucked would be at least a couple of square feet, and not at all infrequently, it would literally take up more than half of the bed. But as I said, we had no idea about what normally happened when women came during intercourse. I had always felt how, when I'd be going especially deep and she'd be spasming from an orgasm, that she'd also get super-slippery inside, I could feel her wetness rush all over my dick and balls; I've always been slow to come, even as a young man, so I'd always just continue fucking. We used to have real issues with broken condoms, like about every third one we'd find just remnants wrapped around my dick (it was back in the day when there were no larger sized ones), so within a few months after we began fucking we just took to withdrawal for birth control. I know, I know. Anyhow, one time she started coming just as I was about to, and I pulled out just as a huge gush of clear fluid literally shot out of her vagina. We both saw it and were quite surprised. It didn't smell like urine, and it tasted pretty much just like her pussy usually tasted. We were just a bit like "wow" and then I got up and got a towel to wipe up, like we always did, just thinking, again, that this is just what every woman did when she screwed. After affirming what we should have figured out earlier, we really just continued to go about our amorous couplings as we had been, though we still managed to stain the occasional piece of furniture when we got caught up in passion without thinking about putting a towel beneath us. I was more than a little surprised that after we broke up to find out that such extreme vaginal discharges weren't the norm.

FWIW, though inexperience in maintaining a relationship led to us break up after a couple of wonderfully memorable years, we're still very good friends, decades later, which is making me smile as I type right this moment.
That must have been a great experience. How special for you both ! Thank you for sharing it.

BabyGatorSquirter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With my last boyfriend we found out that I can squirt too! But it’s only been with fingering. That come hither stroking gets me every time. I would love to find a dick that hits me in right spot to make me squirt all over it.

And yes it does make for a big mess, so usually I try to plan ahead with towels or do it at the end of the bed so no one has to lay in it after :)

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He’s got stoooories! Just don’t confuse him with the other atyourcervix10. That guy is full of shit. Just giving you a heads up on that. One good, one bad. Very bad.
It’s interesting how it only takes one guy to ruin a perfectly good name. This is why I can never date another Darrin or name any of my kids Ryan.