I finally was able to squirt!

After months of masterbation, many times a day:rolleyes: I have achieved this twice now. Wow, can I say that is the most intense feeling I have ever had! I still haven't had a man make me cum yet. Waiting to find someone who can!

But woohoo! It's about time!:biggrin1:
Not a woman, and I hope my post won’t be deleted. But I realize how closely related our systems are and actually figured out how to squirt as well. It is incredibly intense....

For me (or men?) it all depends on how you rub the head and how close you are to orgasm and you can do it multiple times over and over.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my last boyfriend we found out that I can squirt too! But it’s only been with fingering. That come hither stroking gets me every time. I would love to find a dick that hits me in right spot to make me squirt all over it.

And yes it does make for a big mess, so usually I try to plan ahead with towels or do it at the end of the bed so no one has to lay in it after :)

1. A man with an up-curved dick will be able to hit that spot over and over and help you squirt. Trust me. :p

2. The mess is the best part.

BabyGatorSquirter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. A man with an up-curved dick will be able to hit that spot over and over and help you squirt. Trust me. :p

2. The mess is the best part.
Yes I think thick and curved is what I need!!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe there isnt much left to talk/discuss about. Each time I check the threads its always the same old ones. And pretty much same topics over and over again o_O
It's not as if we should expect anything truly "new". Sex has been going on for a little while, so I'm told.....

stuvix

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think this thread is amazing.

I’ve been wanting to get my wife to squirt / gush forever. She has clitoral orgasms basically whenever she wants but the G spot one is like the holy grail lol

There’s quite a few good websites out there that discuss the best positions, techniques etc. Badgirlsbible in particular is really good and discusses a lot of the relevant anatomy. As a physician I find it interesting. As a man who gets off on being able to provide for my wife (and the other people who stumble into our bedroom on occasion) I feel like this is essential reading/knowledge. I think a real man should put his partners pleasure first. Nothing hotter than a woman squeezing your cock and gushing on you in the throes of ecstasy.

I’d love to hear more about individual experiences and exactly how you did it Midwestgal. I love trying new ways to pleasure my wife (and our other partners- we’ve got a pretty sweet poly thing going!)

I know a massive part of it is the woman needs to feel completely relaxed/ free. I think I can speak for many (not all) straight men when I say female cum is incredibly hot :)

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this thread is amazing.

I’ve been wanting to get my wife to squirt / gush forever. She has clitoral orgasms basically whenever she wants but the G spot one is like the holy grail lol

There’s quite a few good websites out there that discuss the best positions, techniques etc. Badgirlsbible in particular is really good and discusses a lot of the relevant anatomy. As a physician I find it interesting. As a man who gets off on being able to provide for my wife (and the other people who stumble into our bedroom on occasion) I feel like this is essential reading/knowledge. I think a real man should put his partners pleasure first. Nothing hotter than a woman squeezing your cock and gushing on you in the throes of ecstasy.

I’d love to hear more about individual experiences and exactly how you did it Midwestgal. I love trying new ways to pleasure my wife (and our other partners- we’ve got a pretty sweet poly thing going!)

I know a massive part of it is the woman needs to feel completely relaxed/ free. I think I can speak for many (not all) straight men when I say female cum is incredibly hot :)
I explored & did it myself. I realized I needed to be totally relaxed & allow it to happen. Yes half of it IS mental/being free/ allowing it.

What works for one person might be different for another. Its not a one size fits all thing.

I found that playing with my clit & g spot, alternating between the two...getting a couple of fingers in the " curled/come hither position" and getting rythym is key....then when I get close...I push down a bit & SQUIRT !!!

The 1st time I gushed. I was so happy with that. The 2nd time a real squirt ...so yummy.

For me a more gentle/ yet forceful pressure worked. Too hard & crazy did not. Again we are all different in our sensitivity & what gets us off.

But it has opened a very hot & exciting door -:)))

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's a misconception that women can "learn how" to squirt.

It's a reaction. Not something you control. There's no universal method that makes a woman's body do this.
While there's plenty of ignorance within this topic, using the word "learn" is just an expedient term to describe whatever combination of events lead up to ejaculation. The fact that this can be radically different among several women, or not happen at all, is where "learning" comes in. It's kinda annoying to read guys who push this on their S.O.. Maybe they can learn how to be "shooters" if they dribble, or learn how to be attracted to guys if they aren't....

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

stuvix

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally agree - I’m just interested in the pleasure side of things for my wife.

I don’t want to pressure her into anything. Because nothing is less sexy than being a pushy man, and that’s definitely not my jam.

And yes - even with men, it’s horses for courses. All our brains are wired differently. Maybe a better phrase for men getting off is “different strokes for different folks” lol. But this thread isn’t about men.

Thanks ladies for your constructive input!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The mail responses in this thread make me sad. I've met many wives and girlfriends of guys who quote-unquote make their wives feel like less of a woman because she can't squirt like all of his friends wives do or the girls in p*** do. I told these women they were 100% normal and to tell their man to stop trying to make your body do things that it obviously isn't capable of doing. What if you wanted him to come like 13 times in a row and he wasn't able to do that no matter how hard he tried would you still make him feel bad or would you think well that's obviously a physical limitation for him and move on. I actually like messed free orgasms I like to be able to roll over and go to sleep and not have a wet spot in the bed or multiple wet spots or a gallon of wet stuff. I would hate to be unsure when it was going to happen or if it was going to happen my orgasms are plenty awesome without having to squirt and I'm sure hers are too.

The mail responses in this thread make me sad. I've met many wives and girlfriends of guys who quote-unquote make their wives feel like less of a woman because she can't squirt like all of his friends wives do or the girls in p*** do. I told these women they were 100% normal and to tell their man to stop trying to make your body do things that it obviously isn't capable of doing. What if you wanted him to come like 13 times in a row and he wasn't able to do that no matter how hard he tried would you still make him feel bad or would you think well that's obviously a physical limitation for him and move on. I actually like messed free orgasms I like to be able to roll over and go to sleep and not have a wet spot in the bed or multiple wet spots or a gallon of wet stuff. I would hate to be unsure when it was going to happen or if it was going to happen my orgasms are plenty awesome without having to squirt and I'm sure hers are too.
Always of the mind that if it happens it happens unless you yourself want to figure out how to do it. It’s not fair to make someone inadequate by making them feel like they are lacking. Kind of like getting on someone because they are cut or not cut. Pretty wrong, IMO.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm still have yet to find a gynecologist or a urologist that can agree this is even possible it's just likely urine that is freshly in the bladder that hasn't had a chance to get concentrated in color to be dark yellow and it comes out when the girl Bears down which is why I often times it pushes your dick out while you're having sex she's pushing down and it's just spurting out of her. It's not some circus trick or anything if I push down hard enough things will fly out of my urethra but I just choose not to do it it doesn't make my orgasms feel any better and it doesn't happen without pushing down and opening up the urethral sphincter

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
, I also have orgasms in my dream I've had a lot of orgasms of squirting and in my dream it feels amazing but when I wake up I have a little bit of sliminess at the vaginal opening indicated that I got turned on even in my sleep but I never wake up wet where I've squirted. I've also never met a woman who has woke up wet from having orgasm dreams and squirting in her sleep. It seems to be semi-conscious to be able to allow the sphincter to relax in a tense situation where the muscles want to release the tension not take in more tension

I'm still have yet to find a gynecologist or a urologist that can agree this is even possible it's just likely urine that is freshly in the bladder that hasn't had a chance to get concentrated in color to be dark yellow and it comes out when the girl Bears down which is why I often times it pushes your dick out while you're having sex she's pushing down and it's just spurting out of her. It's not some circus trick or anything if I push down hard enough things will fly out of my urethra but I just choose not to do it it doesn't make my orgasms feel any better and it doesn't happen without pushing down and opening up the urethral sphincter
I can honestly say that it’s not piss. It CAN be piss or a mix of piss. I can’t explain it.

I’ve done “experiments” that say that it’s piss, not piss (the 2nd fluid), or a mix of both fluids, whatever you want to call the 2nd fluid. Seems to be a precum fluid but not as viscous.

The only thing that makes this difficult for a guy to achieve is the urethra being part of our ejaculatory system, if we cum, it’s over. Learn how to orgasm and not cum and it’s possible for guys also.

Last edited by a moderator: