I find big dicks to be much more comfortable

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by trannyforbigdick, May 25, 2006.

1. trannyforbigdick

trannyforbigdick New Member

Albums:
    Im a Pre-Op Transexual. I am a total bottom.
    Because I am Haitian, there is the African element. So, being a big girl, I have a very big ass.

I have always found that guys that are hung 8 inches or more are far more comfortable inside me. I have also learned that taller guys penetrate me quicker than guys that are on the shorter side.

Anytime a guy is average length and tries to get inside me, it's usally uncomfortable.

Anyone else thats a bottom feel this way?

2. Capritom

Capritom New Member

Albums:
    It's totally communication -- physical -- between top and bottom. I had, once, a girl friend who would never talk about anal intercourse, but when I got round to it, would never stop me. She knew how to take it beautifully. When I got through the obvious sphincter barriers, I would pound away. Because I was already deep inside, it didn't hurt her. And she loved it, because all the feeling was pleasure, no longer the initial pain. This would go on for 20, 30 minutes, till we were totally exhausted. I would not come. We both wanted that to be more intimate -- down her throat.

3. sbrentc

sbrentc New Member

I completely agree. The longer and thicker the cock is, the more comfortable it feels inside me. If its short and not very thick it feels like I'm just being poked and not being fucked.

Draft saved Draft deleted