I find this girl steaming hot (But I doubt you will agree)

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See the link below, the girl in the photos is Janine of ATK Natural & Hairy. I can not quite put my finger on why, but I honestly think she is stunningly beautiful. I know she is not the most classical of beauties and she has small, sagging tits and a pretty ruff body, but all these bad points just make her more desireable. Really I can not see one thing right about her and still she is the girl of my dreams.

Janine ATK NATURAL & HAIRY

Can any one shed some light on this?

Does any one else find her so atractive?

Do I just have bad taste?

Does any one know her?

If any one wants to see more of her I have a few more links I can post.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The painted-on eyebrows don't do it for me but I'd think plenty of guys would find her attractive with her petite, slim little body and youthful face. If she does it for you, why ask why?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i understand being attracted to girls like this.

some men like desserts and some men like the textures of the main course.

i prefer the color,flavor and texure of steak over pudding.
however pudding takes less effort to chew.
kids love it far more than steak. ;)

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The painted-on eyebrows don't do it for me but I'd think plenty of guys would find her attractive with her petite, slim little body and youthful face. If she does it for you, why ask why?

I ask because I can not find one thing right about this girl, Her face is ok but not fantastic, her boobs are sagging and look awful, her body is far from sexy. there is not a single thing about her that is attractive. But I can't stop looking at her, she is all wrong but still I find her beautiful beyond belief and can not think why I am so attracted to her.

Completely fucking gross if you ask me. Maybe you just like ugly girls?

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely fucking gross if you ask me. Maybe you just like ugly girls?

No. I usually like hot babes. It's just for no reason this girl really turns me on. I would give my right arm to send the night with her, but do not know what it is that makes me so drawn to her.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like how her tear-drop shaped areolas match her tear-drop shaped pussy. That's kind of fun....

Maybe you like her because she's completely different than what you usually go for? Something exotic for a change?

You could be on to some thing there.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally I've found that for someone to really really really make me wet, they have to be a little strange looking. I can get off to someone who's conventionally attractive, but give them some quirky facial features and some kind of small defect (a slight limp, a scar) and I'll come that much harder. Perfection is overrated.

Honestly though with this girl I think it's all about her eyes. She's inviting you into her head with that stare, and you're curious about what you'll find.

Seph7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some will find her attractive, some won't. That's why we are all different.

As a woman, I can appreciate wanting to 'let it all grow'!!!

Why shouldn't we be left as nature intended? If it weren't meant to be there, it wouldn't grow!!!

Seph