I f'ing despair

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
BBC NEWS | UK | England | Cornwall | Firework victim 'devoted' mother

Another case of mindless morons behaving like a pack of feral animals. Actually they are worse.

The son had some level of learning difficulties and the mother was eccentric, so these scumbags decide to attack the house with firewroks.

We had another case recently of a mother taking her own life and that of her disabled child because of constant bullying and harassment.

Shame on us.

Welcome to the underclass world that ten years of anti poverty work has done almost nothing to address.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now that is just beyond cruel when people just can't
leave others alone whether disabled or not.

To force a mother to take her own life and that of her child just
to get away from stupid,ignorant,bullying cretins just defies logic.
What kind of animal would put fireworks into someones mail slot?
Deliberately starting a fire?
This is beyond comprehension to me.
Fucking cretinous vermin.
C.B.:saevil:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
its a testimant to her that she saved her son, sacrificing herself. what fucks me the most in society is that people must have been aware of this yet didnt challenge the yobs. the other day i saw 3 guys set upon one for no reason, splitting the guys face open. it was a crowded day in a busy part of portsmouth at 4.30pmish. i so wanted to shout at them or go over there and smack them myself, then i thought, no none would do a thing to help me. we live in a society where peole just turn away. what a wonderful world we live in. we havent moved forward in society for 1000 years

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that maybe some of our SA members should start posting about their horror stories. Makes anything that comes out of a 1st world nation look paltry by comparison.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
all you have to do to find despair that will leave you numb is to read THE DAILY ROTTEN. Humanity has very little of it to spare. I know that the stories in the DR are like the .000001 percent. of the population, but it still makes me shake my head.

Why do it read it? I need a daily wake up.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I hope you jest with this..... if not, you should really go take a good look at what is happening in SA on a daily basis. It's down right terrifying.

This is a thread about a woman who was killed in a house fire. It would appear to be as a result of an intentional attack because a certain member, or members, of the familly were a bit different. It's a tragic story.

Certain people feel the need to crow that they are happy this isn't a story from the US and you join in say SA is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse, let's have some of those stories, goodie, goodie. I'm paraphrasing, ovbiously.

Why does the fact there is grim tradegy in one part of the world make this woman's death any less tragic? Why do you want to have a 'competition' of gruesome and tragic stories? It is ALL fucking disgusting - and you sound ghoulish. That was my point - I'm sorry, I should have realised that you would need it spelling out in black and white.