Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's true to say that I need a wank as I feel very horny, but I couldn't stop staring at the boobs on this young female I was talking to today, her chest was absolutely massive and firm, with a very low cleavage on her dress. So it wouldn't have been difficult to just pull those 2 fun bags out of their nesting place. How I wished I could have :biggrin1:

Made me realise even more just why women get so horny when they see a huge dick or bulge. It really must be exactly the same thing. When I looked at girls afterwards who weren't as well endowed in the chest department, I didn't get the same boner. Don't get me wrong, I still love tits of all shape and sizes, in the same way 'most' women love cocks of all shapes and sizes. And normally, even smaller tits would give me a semi, if there's any sort of cleavage showing. But today, I got eye candy which spoilt me. Sometimes, we just need BIG, and when sex bits of a person have an exaggerated size, you just can't help the desire to see and to grab. Don't you agree? :smile:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree.

Big difference in my reaction at the beach when a guy walks by and you can see a small bulge to a guy with a big bulge. That big bulge conjures up so many erotic and sexy images and fantasies.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree.

Big difference in my reaction at the beach when a guy walks by and you can see a small bulge to a guy with a big bulge. That big bulge conjures up so many erotic and sexy images and fantasies.

Yep. And Jennuine, you are living proof of big titty heaven :cool:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, well, it is hardwired into men and often they can't help themselves. I like looking myself, and I have to deal with a few co-workers who amply endowed in the chest area. I shall look, but I should not stare.

As long as it doesn't cause an accident. I like ample, but not excessive.

Recalls a vintage joke about a women who worked as a stripper. He chest measured 80". Her act was to crawl out onto the stage and try to stand up.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, well, it is hardwired into men and often they can't help themselves. I like looking myself, and I have to deal with a few co-workers who amply endowed in the chest area. I shall look, but I should not stare.

As long as it doesn't cause an accident. I like ample, but not excessive.

Recalls a vintage joke about a women who worked as a stripper. He chest measured 80". Her act was to crawl out onto the stage and try to stand up.

:lmao:

Oh and, check the boobies on this woman.

Attachments

don_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao:

Oh and, check the boobies on this woman.
those boobs look great and i have to agree with everything you said. I don't know why, but i just love everything big, big boobs, big ass and fat pussy. The wheel barrow thing, i don't think so, could do without that.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Those boobs are to big to even have fun with. Anything over 40D is usually to much to handle for me. I think this lady is going for pure shock value at this size.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I love big boobs, but I also love big thick round bubble butts and thick shapely thighs. Let's take Dan the Man's current avatar in which the chick is grabbing her butt. Now don't get me wrong, it is an attractive avatar to me, and many guys have a fit on that look, but for me there isn't nearly enough butt and the thighs look thinnish. I see a lot of women with big boobs who's overall look is like a tree because their butt and legs don't even come close to matching the boobs. Many guys love that big boob, average to small butt, and slender thigh look combination. I like it, but don't love it.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO obviously, I am really happy you like big! :biggrin1:

But, just like cocks, there is sometimes a need to quantify.... I mean, how big do you really want to go?

THIS big?!?!?! :eek:

or should we be careful what we wish for?!?! :lmao:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
:why: j/k

OOOOOO you was wrong for that one. I think Dan like my 38DDDs okay.
:redface::wink:

SO obviously, I am really happy you like big! :biggrin1:

But, just like cocks, there is sometimes a need to quantify.... I mean, how big do you really want to go?

THIS big?!?!?! :eek:

or should we be careful what we wish for?!?! :lmao: