I forgot how much I love big tits

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm..... did you know who iknowKK was? :rolleyes:

for I was she! :wink:

But if you don't, don't worry... it's a big board, we probably just never bumped into eachother before! :tongue:

Ahhhhhhh now I remember the old name! I don't think that we got to speak directly to each other, but I regret not doing so. :wink:

I took my pics down a while ago, and now I just dip in here for a minute whenever a minute can be spared, which makes me NOW virtually anonymous:cool:

I hope all is well!

...OB

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tits are awesome and i love mine! too bad they're not getting any attention though :frown1:

remember what i told you? if you the your gf ever come to LA, we're having a threesome!!!

:biggrin1:

Is this an open offer for all members? ;-)

Perhaps I really should drop by LA with BF (Oops, forgot to bring you your LA Water)

D

deleted136887

Not often one hears of women that can selfsuck... conjures up some good images in my head.Now where to put it?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Is this an open offer for all members? ;-)

Perhaps I really should drop by LA with BF (Oops, forgot to bring you your LA Water)

yes, bring the BF along when you come to LA!! and don't forget my LA water too, that's the most important part :tongue:

I wonder how many women with large tits can self suck? I do.

i can lick my boob but not suck on it.

ah, you haven't posted your pics.

i used to post my pics. however, after all the LPSG drama i've endured, i feel safer with an empty gallery. besides, i don't want my pics getting into the wrong hands and being used who knows where on the internet.