I forgot to set my clock an hour ahead...

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They extended DLS here, supposedly to save energy.

I don't care how they gerrymander the time zones, where I am it is about two hours off from the sun, changing back and forth is a pointless nuisance.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is funny how losing an hour can throw one's life off!! I can't believe how fast the day has gone by.

I forgot to do it till last night, when that one guy from CA in the chatroom (I need to get over there more often) was getting my dick so hot I couldn't quit precumming all over the place, so I saw the computer said 3:14, and flipped out for a second, then remembered.
And I need to go out to my Fellatio Club in Brooklyn today while the cock is still horny and a lot of it, and it's true, already the day seems to have gone halfway by.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't know that daylight savings time was today, and I had to work today! I was an hour late for work! :eek:

Fortunately, my boss didn't seem to mind. We mainly got customers about the time I came in, anyway. So it worked out all right. I stayed an hour later than I was scheduled to as well, since we had a steady stream of customers while I was there, so I got the number of hours I was scheduled to work. It's a good thing I didn't neglect setting the clock forward today though! I have an interview for a job in my field of study tomorrow morning!

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot about it... and had to jump in a cab to arrive on time for work. It was definitely embarrassing - for me. But since I'm the first one to get to work, I got there JUST before everyone else and no one knew! Hehe.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
It was the first weekend in April in the US 'til this year.
They moved it up in '07, actually. I mention that only because I remember all too vividly what a complete PITA it was to retrain computers and other electronic devices to recognize it when it had been the same on/off dates since well before most computers existed (or cared). Any potential energy savings was far outweighed by the effort. One of the stupider things the U.S. Congress has ever enacted. :rolleyes: