I found a half brother who doesn't know I exist

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's see, I know I have three half brothers and they all in Chicago area and I don't want to get to know any of them and don't want any of them to get know me. A funny thing is that my partner co-worker move from Chicago to California and we were out to a dinner together one evening, her girlfriend said I have a friend from Thailand and his last name is ....my jaws drop and so was my partner. I then told her that your friend and I have the same last name. I asked her to contact him and ask him what is his father's name is. I told her the reason. (my father left my mom long before I was born). Anyway 2 weeks past and we went to dinner again and she then show me her friend father's name. You could here the pin drop. It was the bastard name and she ask me if I wanted to contact her friend and let him know what took place. I told her NO. I don't need to open a can of worm. Thing happen for a good reason.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a half brother and half sister that I don't even know. I don't know what their names are. My birth father has even denied all existence of me. And to be honest I don't mind. The only reason I actually would want to contact him is to tell him that, ironically, I'll never try to find him and he doesn't have to worry about me getting in contact.

The only reason I don't wanna have anything to do with them is because I'm happy with just my mother. The only family I've got is my mother and grandmother and I'm just fine with that.

But I wasn't adopted, so I could never understand what kind of feelings you must be experiencing. I don't mean that in a bad way, just that I truly can't give you any proper advice as I haven't experienced what you have.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Take it from a guy that really knows what your going through Dave, things rarely work out well. PM me if you ever want additional information.