I Found My Mom

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for those of you who do not know......... I have been searching for my mother ....since being seperated at birth.......alas, I have found her.....she is a moderator on this site.......Ladies and Gents.....allow me to introduce to you.......my mom Naughty!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Mom I have returned home so we can be together....forever!!!!

ya long lost son,
ARLISS

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not going to deny my child. God gives us many types of children, those we birth and those we find along the way. Arliss is one of the second type. I have other family members as well here on LPSG and I am glad to have them. Remember one man's troll is another man's treasure.:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for those of you who do not know......... I have been searching for my mother ....since being seperated at birth.......alas, I have found her.....she is a moderator on this site.......Ladies and Gents.....allow me to introduce to you.......my mom Naughty!!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Mom I have returned home so we can be together....forever!!!!

ya long lost son,
ARLISS
Your search was worth the wait. She's one great lady. I need not worry about you. You are in good hands.:smile:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If Naughty is your mother, does that mean you're my son? I thought I only had 4 kids with Naughty.

MOMMA'S BABY:smile: !! DADDIE'S ? :confused: MAYBE

Hi Dad

Wow both my parents are moderator's for a big dick site ...wait till I tell my friends about this shitttttttttt:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I assure you though I have been told to be an object of desire and affection by some that is not how he located me....:biggrin1:
Forgive me for being shafty. Are you saying that someone gave this young man a heads up or pointed him in the right erection ? Wang did this happen? Was it a Private eye?:tongue: