I Found My Mom

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you have to know Arliss... :rolleyes:

- - - - - - -

Don't let his sometimes outrageous sense of humor fool you. When he's not upsetting the apple cart at LPSG, he's out saving people and the world. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forgive me for being shafty. Are you saying that someone gave this young man a heads up or pointed him in the right erection ? Wang did this happen? Was it a Private eye?:tongue:
I am often a verbal prankster. There are many key words in this post. None of them or my entire post had anything to do with INCEST. I am sorry if anyone took it that way. Having fun with my Dicktionary again.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am often a verbal prankster. There are many key words in this post. None of them or my entire post had anything to do with INCEST. I am sorry if anyone took it that way. Having fun with my Dicktionary again.

On closer inspection, I see that i went in the wrong direction. Thanks for clarifying before the fur started flying...:biggrin1:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, as one of us said to a 'newbie' only last week: "Welcome to the madhouse".

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since Kimiquiesha's wedding. One wonders if it would have one ahead had this come to light sooner. :wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, you have to know Arliss... :rolleyes:

- - - - - - -

Don't let his sometimes outrageous sense of humor fool you. When he's not upsetting the apple cart at LPSG, he's out saving people and the world. :wink:

how sweet of you my love lol:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:you will always be one of my favorites!!!!