I Found Someone Who Is Into Small Cocks...

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not trolling you fool. Believe what you want. I've had my fair share of experiences. Can't believe I'm getting this on a site like this. Crazy.
Do you have tiny hands or what? That thing is pretty fucking good size. This is a form of large penis support on a forum for large penis support in a thread asking for penis support by a guy who has an above average looking penis. That’s all I got. Don’t believe us. Do your thing. It’s good

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have tiny hands or what? That thing is pretty fucking good size. This is a form of large penis support on a forum for large penis support in a thread asking for penis support by a guy who has an above average looking penis. That’s all I got. Don’t believe us. Do your thing. It’s good
Am I not on the PE section?

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am trying to get there brother. After all the research I've done I thinks it's possible to get to the 7 inch range. I'm talking non bone pressed and no measuring curves. That's all cheating aand HORSESHIT! Woman don't look at a fat pad and go "oh he looks 5.25 inches but let's take into account the fat pad his curve..." blah blah blah all that dick math. A true 7 incher is a 7 incher this is ridiculous.

Reactions: welovebigcock

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of, yea, you kept mentioning this is a forum for large dicks of which I certainly do NOT possess. Hence why I am on a PE FORUM.
I mentioned it twice to explain it is a site for penis support and that we are attempting to provide it
I am trying to get there brother. After all the research I've done I thinks it's possible to get to the 7 inch range. I'm talking non bone pressed and no measuring curves. That's all cheating aand HORSESHIT! Woman don't look at a fat pad and go "oh he looks 5.25 inches but let's take into account the fat pad his curve..." blah blah blah all that dick math. A true 7 incher is a 7 incher this is ridiculous.
K. Great. Did not see the question

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mentioned it twice to explain it is a site for penis support and that we are attempting to provide it

K. Great. Did not see the question
Uh huh I don't play myself bud. I want permanent gains. I will get them! It takes time bud. Years!!!!

Reactions: danielevelo

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
O
OOH Finally! You're 5.25 NON BONE PRESSED! It all makes sense now. You want to call it cheating and all that but since you dont compare your dick to the average man visually since that is easily manipulated and our perceptions of ourselves are much different than other, you have to use numbers and stats. Well the average man has an about 5.25 inch BONE PRESSED dick, Non bone pressed it would probably by about 4.75". You are 5.25" non bone pressed, clearly bigger than average. You can keep trying to get a bigger dick, no one is saying you cannot strive for improvement; just know that statistically, visually and in REALITY your dick is no way small. If you cannot get over that, it's really in your head and can possibly be damaging to your mind.

You're right. Women don't look at a dick and says lets take into account his curve and fat pad as well, no. But they probably also don't know how to look at a dick visually and correctly guess it. If I were to have done so, I would guess your dick as at least 6" x 5 from your fully hard and gripped pics. A woman would do the same and think its a nice dick because many actual 6" dicks look very visually and sexually appealing. Someone has mentally scarred you and I wish they didnt. Taking one look at your dick, it's clearly not small. Not even close. The problem is like I had: I don't think mine is big. And Before I thought, if i'm not big, then I must be small. I used to say I had a small dick all the time. I didnt hate my dick but I just never believed it was even average. The statistics, and me measuring and taking better pics proved to myself I am not small, not average either but above average/big... some say even huge.

Reactions: lookatthat

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the Non bone pressed/ bone pressed comparison lets put it this way. I can understand you think it's cheating. Let's imagine a world where everyone's height was measured while standing on their toes. In this scenario we'll say In doing so it adds an average of 6" to height and now 6'3" is average. But when you measuring themselves, a person refuses to stand on their toes. But in doing so that individual is 6'0". They are now claiming they are short. But it's ridiculous when walking down the street and seeing them in pics they clearly look average to bigger than average. They keep saying standing on your toes is cheating for height so he's only 6'0" and therefore short. But remember in this hypothetical, height is measured while doing so. He has effectively shrink himself by not doing so. If he had, he'd measure his height to 6'6", ABOVE average. Since the standard was already set, it would be wise for him to do so and correctly categorize himself according to the standard.

That's kinda what you are doing when you refuse to use Bonepressed measurements and comparing non bonepressed measurements to them. We can all see it isn't actually small, but you are putting a handicap on yourself because of your beliefs instead of going along with the standard. it in effect makes you seem like you are lying or putting on a fake act somewhat. Or at least heavilly effected by dysmorphia.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the Non bone pressed/ bone pressed comparison lets put it this way. I can understand you think it's cheating. Let's imagine a world where everyone's height was measured while standing on their toes. In this scenario we'll say In doing so it adds an average of 6" to height and now 6'3" is average. But when you measuring themselves, a person refuses to stand on their toes. But in doing so that individual is 6'0". They are now claiming they are short. But it's ridiculous when walking down the street and seeing them in pics they clearly look average to bigger than average. They keep saying standing on your toes is cheating for height so he's only 6'0" and therefore short. But remember in this hypothetical, height is measured while doing so. He has effectively shrink himself by not doing so. If he had, he'd measure his height to 6'6", ABOVE average. Since the standard was already set, it would be wise for him to do so and correctly categorize himself according to the standard.

That's kinda what you are doing when you refuse to use Bonepressed measurements and comparing non bonepressed measurements to them. We can all see it isn't actually small, but you are putting a handicap on yourself because of your beliefs instead of going along with the standard. it in effect makes you seem like you are lying or putting on a fake act somewhat. Or at least heavilly effected by dysmorphia.
No. Nice attempt though. I have been through mulille woman. Enough to know in the fwb ons world I'm small. In a relationship yes it matters much less. I finally met a woman with a small vagina so if it works out won the lottery as someone else mentioned and he couldn't be more right. If this does not work out I will simply be forthcoming with future partners and tell them I'm lacking in said department. Saves me troubles down the road. Keep in mind I'm getting older and want to settle now. So even though in past times they were dissapointed it was just ONS.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Nice attempt though. I have been through mulille woman. Enough to know in the fwb ons world I'm small. In a relationship yes it matters much less. I finally met a woman with a small vagina so if it works out won the lottery as someone else mentioned and he couldn't be more right. If this does not work out I will simply be forthcoming with future partners and tell them I'm lacking in said department. Saves me troubles down the road. Keep in mind I'm getting older and want to settle now. So even though in past times they were dissapointed it was just ONS.
No disrespect, you are either sick or trolling. Said woman is fake or also deluded. You both have regular size genitals. Yours looks big in fact

Reality, out

Reactions: Spartan727

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No disrespect, you are either sick or trolling. Said woman is fake or also deluded. You both have regular size genitals. Yours looks big in fact

Reality, out
This Your opinion. I know many agree with me. Your probably a little prudish man. No she is not fake it's working out quite well. Just because your views and perception don't agree with mine doesn't mean you have to be rude. I wish you well guy. You can be rude all you like. Your opionion. I don't respect it, but it's yours. You know what they say about opinions.....