I LOVE fucking having a thick penis.
(this works)

I LOVE having fucking a thick penis.
(this doesn't work)

I LOVE having a fucking thick penis.
(this works)

I LOVE having a thick fucking penis.
(this works)

It's amazing how flexible fucking can be...

Where I come from (originally, not where I am now), fuck/fucking can be punctuation as well! It could be in any or all of the following positions:

Fucking, I fucking love fucking having a fucking thick fucking penis fuck.

(Unlike "fucking," "fuck" can be used as a period as well as a comma, colon, semi-colon, hyphen, or ellipsis; meanwhile, it's harder to appropriately use "fuck" as an adjective or for emphasis, whereas "fucking" can be used with relative impunity.)

I would say that the above would be perfectly acceptable after having a couple of beers, but having a couple of beers in your system at any hour of the day or night is expected back there.

And yes, having a thick dick is great, and I'm happy to hear how happy you are, OP.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I've got 6.4" girth

That's all very well, but how do you feel about it? Do you dislike/like it or are you ambivalent? And if so, is it possible to make effective use of the word 'fucking' as a recurrent motif in a statement of ambivalence?

Pretend we're some kind of therapist. Please feel free to lie on the couch and tell us more...

sirocco

Experimental Member
Media
I have 7' erect. LOVE IT! I love not being able to get it in right away and slowly working my way in to a girl...such a turn on..

faloc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's all very well, but how do you feel about it? Do you dislike/like it or are you ambivalent? And if so, is it possible to make effective use of the word 'fucking' as a recurrent motif in a statement of ambivalence?

Pretend we're some kind of therapist. Please feel free to lie on the couch and tell us more...

well Im proud of having that girth ofc :p and of course I love having it :p but I didnt know that 6.4" was thick, I thought it was average ^^

Last edited:

thick_thin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hehe I feel the same way, I love the guy's face when they first see it, their lips wrapped around it, and their face when they're trying to ride it! Mmmm :)

Not sure about getting lips around it, but riding it sounds like a blast. A challenge, too, but definitely a blast. :cool:

coderguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So it is fair to say that 6" around is thick. What is considered average? I just assumed I was normal girth at 6".

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I enjoy my girth very much. At the thickest point, it's 7 inches. Last night I pumped my cock and I was 9x8 coming out of the tube. It was pretty fucking awesome. The only drawback to being as thick as I am is that I can't always fit in people without it being uncomfortable for both parties, and that sucks. Nevertheless, I still enjoy my girth.