I gained 1 inch in 6 months. So Can You!

bigmuscle12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In order for this to work, you must be VERY open minded.

Im sure most of you have heard of Hypnosis (Yea I know, Its not what You think!).... Dont stop reading..

You should look at the site Welcome to Warp MY Mind

It is a hypnosis community, the hypnosis files are free (exept for the premium files), with sign up (Which is also Free). The site is also premium if you want to pay $6.95, but is not nessesary...

Look and download an Induction, (I suggest "Cardigan- Deep Trance")

Then pick the file you want, in this case, penis growth. "Curse (see Below) Penis Growth" or "Curse Masturbation Growth" (Im used masturbation growth for my gains.)

*** Note that the files with a dollar sign for the symbol are premium... although all files have a premium logo next to them, they are not premium files.***

After You download the files you want, you put them in a playlist... put them on ipod or what ever, and listen.... I suggest cutting out the induction already in the file and using "Cardigan- Deep Trance".

The Curse files are really just files that you have to pay to get Removed... not really a big deal.

REMEMBER...YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN MINDED.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am familiar with Warp My Mind and though there are pay files in the site there are tons of free things and most of the PE stuff has graduated down to the free category.

Over a decade ago Gary Griffin and I went to Los Angeles and worked with an excellent and open minded Hypnotherapist on just this subject. We did it for a period of 2 years. The trance levels were excellent and both Gary and I profited greatly from the experience. What we did not achieve was penis enlargement however. It was more fun that imaginable, but again it was not effective.

It has potential to be effective, BUT the odds are roughly the same as winning your lottery.

I'd say give it a try because you can for free and again Warp My Mind can be kind of a fun place, but don't have any unrealistic expectations.

ReallyBigOne

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, you can really gain 2 inches in 6 mo. Just use penis extender and pills. It's complete penis enlargement solution easy for use (only 1 pill a day and 3-5 hours of wearing an extender on the evenings).

Penis enlargement is really possible. Anyway, you are always under money back guarantee. You can order penis extender and pills in one place with huge discounts Extagen Solution. 100% Penis Enlargement Results.

VanillaTwist

1st Like
Media
I know this seems like a joke but I thought "oh what the hell" and tried some of these files out. Now there's a bunch of ludicrous hypnotic files in the bunch but some of these really do feel like they're working. I haven't noticed any gain in length but I seem to be a bit thicker than usual.

Even if it turns out to just be my mind playing a trick on me there's no harm in doing any of this, it's actually quite tranquil.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people play on peoples needs to enlarge themselves... its just bad business especially since there is NO pill out there that does this currently on the market. There is no FDA approved drug that enlarges the penis so quit wasting your money on this crap and maybe they will stop selling it.