I get hard several times in one day

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Believe me at your age it IS totally normal. Fortunately I'm still finding the same in my mid forties as are I'm sure many other members who are the same age and older.

No fuckin' way.:cool: Everyone knows that dicks fall off after you hit 32. :tongue:

Btw, completely normal. I suggest you play with it less, or check out the cause of this arousal. Are you in an environment that is full of things that turn you on? Do you watch films/tv shows that are exciting? Do you have a significant other/friends/ neighbours that makes you hard? Any of these could cause problems. Either way, it's still normal.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No fuckin' way.:cool: Everyone knows that dicks fall off after you hit 32. :tongue:

Btw, completely normal. I suggest you play with it less, or check out the cause of this arousal. Are you in an environment that is full of things that turn you on? Do you watch films/tv shows that are exciting? Do you have a significant other/friends/ neighbours that makes you hard? Any of these could cause problems. Either way, it's still normal.

I get aroused my my favorite actors and they are always on my mind. Sexual scenes in films stay with me and I keep getting aroused by them daily. Whenever i see someone attractive I instantly have sexual fantasies and can't get that person outta my mind.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Everything is normal ;)

BTW enjoy your dick for the next 6 years before it falls off :cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Everything is normal ;)

BTW enjoy your dick for the next 6 years before it falls off :cool:

Eat me, you potato farming pyromaniac.... Just cause yours fell off, doesn't mean mine will. If it does, I'll just trade it in for a bigger one.:biggrin1:
(OMG that's horrible)

I get aroused my my favorite actors and they are always on my mind. Sexual scenes in films stay with me and I keep getting aroused by them daily. Whenever i see someone attractive I instantly have sexual fantasies and can't get that person outta my mind.
You sounds like me. You sound like men.

You'll get used to it and learn to control it. Promise.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope so. I mean when I'm having my fantasies I love it but afterwards I, for some reason, feel so guilty and dirty. I especially love fantasizing about my fav actors.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry about it, man. I need to wank more times every day than anyone should ever know about-- it's just part of being young.

Enjoy it while you can, foo'. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope so. I mean when I'm having my fantasies I love it but afterwards I, for some reason, feel so guilty and dirty. I especially love fantasizing about my fav actors.

Well you can thank the prudish morals of the fundamentalist right wing Christians that sadly comprise a vast majority of America's populations for all your guilty feelings after masturbation.