I get hard several times in one day

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get aroused my my favorite actors and they are always on my mind. Sexual scenes in films stay with me and I keep getting aroused by them daily. Whenever i see someone attractive I instantly have sexual fantasies and can't get that person outta my mind.

Me too. And these cute Mormons that come by aren't helping any. Looking like an episode of Route 66 getting ready to take a detour on Route 69. :biggrin1:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think about sex every 2 minutes or less. When i wake up in the morning sex is the first thing on my mind. A morning woody is what i always get.

Last edited:

I always say I'll worry when it stops getting hard! I'll be 41 next month and I can still get it up when I want to - thank GOD! I hear about guys starting to experience erectile difficulties in their early 30's nowadays.:eek:

Seriously man, enjoy the wonders of manhood. When I was your age (and younger) I was constantly hard as a rock and jerking off about 6-10 times per day. Sometimes my dick would get raw and painful from jerking off so much, and I still wanted to continue doing it. At one point (in high school) I actually started to tape myself down to conceal my erection because I was constantly hard (I can't believe I ever did that), or I'd be pitching a tent all day in school. I still jerk off a couple of times a day even at my age. You will find as you get older that you can control it more and you will be less concerned with what other people think.

I thin kabout sex every 2 minutes or less. When i wake up in the morning sex is the first thing on my mind. A morning woody is what i always get.

Completely normal my friend. I still wake up with a boner and I'm in my 40s.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to get eresctions at school, too. Talk about humiliated. I would wiggle around in my seat and make my erection go down. Now THAT was ttruly embarssing. You're 40? Hot!

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because sex is always on my mind. I feel like an oversexed perv.

I love older men. I find them more refined and experienced.
I feel guilty about being so horny all the time.

I'll be home all day and more than happy to assist you with your little, um... problem! :tongue:

Can I buy you dinner? a car? a house?

:biggrin1:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight