I get made fun of for liking big cocks

martemcr69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my friends make fun of me because they know I like big cock , my last three boyfriends have been Black and very well endowed . I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing (were latin ) but they usually ask me if I like black guys because they have big dicks . Usually I play it off but sometimes I get tired of explaining that I do like big dicks , but besides that I have to like the person attached to it ! Plus I think the fact that my height is 5'5" and all my boyfriends have been 6' feet and up doesn't help , my friends are always asking why do I like them so big . Any of you guys experience the same thing ? If you do .. Why do you think people are so curios/critical about it ?*

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what feels good for you feels good for you.
no shame in that at all.

people are often critical because they don't meet your requirements. even if they don't want you at all, your tastes say they're not quite up to scratch. almost nobody takes criticism (real, implied or imaginary) well. subconsciously they defend themselves by criticising your tastes as freakish and wrong.

or that's my theory!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
.. Why do you think people are so curios/critical about it ?*

If their curiosity is friendly and honest then I'd advise you to accept it as such and give them your full explanation, as a learning experience for them.

Those who are critical are likely narrow minded sorts who find it difficult to relate to human diversity that they consider outside their own narrow "norm". Don't waste your time on them.