i get so hard it hurts

monster: have any of you guys got such a hrd-on that it hurt until you masterbate, have sex or your hormones calm down. is it normal to hurt when its REALLY hard and you're REALLY horny???

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=monster link=board=health;num=1077508302;start=0#0 date=02/22/04 at 19:42:42]have any of you guys got such a hrd-on that it hurt until you masterbate, have sex or your hormones calm down. is it normal to hurt when its REALLY hard and you're REALLY horny???[/quote]

When I wake up, I frequenly have THROBBING morning wood.

Yknarf: Monster
You lucky blighter! Just hope it lasts and keep wanking.
Franky

fitdude: Yes, I do as well. Makes my wanking all the more enjoyable!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I've had more than several occasions (particularly when much younger during lates teens and twenties especially) when I experienced what I think you're speaking of.

The erections were so intense that there was indeed an uncomfortable "burning" type (even reminds one of "raging") sensation whereby if something didn't happen soon (as in ejaculation) who knows what would have happened. Along with that, there was just a gnawing uneasiness and tension "throughout the system" until final relief came. THAT'S how I can describe it.

(I wonder if the women around here even know what some of us guys encounter with being male?) ;)

Even at this (ahem, -- later time of life) I still have occasions whereby relief must come, the sooner the better. And, if I'm not experiencing the raging hot, super-hard erections, I will still notice that (almost tormenting) degree of needing release in order to resolve all the inner turmoil going on.

junior15074: If I have gone a period of time not wanking off, my erections can get quite hard to the point it will ache a little bit. It does make the wanking that much better. The head of my dick gets quite large and the first couple spurts of cum will fly out of my dick as if propelled by a jet engine.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Several times actually. Usually it happens when I don't have an orgasm for a long time, like a week. Then I throw my roommate out, put on the DO NOT DISTURB sign, strip, and just milk myself dry. (Well, there's no more sperm inside me, but it's all over me instead.) *sigh* Good times.

I think every teens/twenties male has that.

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=jonb link=board=health;num=1077508302;start=0#6 date=02/23/04 at 15:51:10]

Good times.

I think every teens/twenties male has that.[/quote]

Here too.

There were many times in my teens and twenties when I got so hard it literally bordered on pain....but a good pain.

Worse than the physical "pain", though, was the aching hormonal need to release. There were times when I just about went cuckoo until the opportunity arrived.

While I miss the frequency of those grade-A hard ons, I don't miss the frustrations related to filling that need so frequently.

SG
SG

redrocket: I used to get painfully hard erections before I tried reversing my circumcision. Once I'd grown enough extra skin, I still got just as hard but the pain was mostly gone.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women get that horny too. Especially th week b4 the cycly. I have been walking and could not keep my underpants dry. Just dripping. And dck on the mind all day, Not able to sleep. Not able to walk cause my thighs a turning me on. Not able to bath w/out masturabation. It get bad for us all. You feel like your going to explode if you don't get it and can't get enough fot tht one week but all week long.

HungYoungFullOfCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only time it really hrt was when this girl was jacking me off, she had this crazy grip around my base, acted like a cock ring. Was amazing when I came though, hit the roof of her Suburban (on the inside :) ). It's usually a lil painful, but never like that was.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally speaking this is a plague that does attack teenagers and 20 someones.

That stated, even in my senior years here on this planet, I can achieve rock hard ones while involved in pre-play, foreplay and mutual masturbation to the point that my penis does become a throbbing instrument of wanting to expell semen/sperm. The pain/hurt is fun to enjoy and brings back those memories of long ago.

It does not happen often, but when it does, WoW!!!!!!!