I give the BEST head to straight men in the SF bay area

isuckstraight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're straight white in shape and love getting head contact me!
If your wife or girlfriend won't do it, let me. Expert here and you can drop by whenever you want it

B_girthylover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's like a straight guy that has a public record of the mistreating of women contacting a hardcore lesbian feminist group and asking them if you can fuck them all five minutes ago in the past, and if not, why.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're straight white in shape and love getting head contact me!

What's wrong with gay men? Oh, I forgot, straight men are less likely to have HIV or an STD. :rolleyes:

If your wife or girlfriend won't do it, let me.
You obviously don't mind contributing to a man's cheating. :thumbsdown2: But you probably wouldn't be happy if your partner cheated on you.

Expert here and you can drop by whenever you want it

Everyone's an expert these days.

you're 99% str8 and you give head to men? wtf? :confused:

That is kind of odd. :confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're straight white in shape and love getting head contact me! If your wife or girlfriend won't do it, let me. Expert here and you can drop by whenever you want it

:confused: I'm confused. You live in the Bay area and you are only willing to suck straight, white men? Are you new there?:eek: You can't be much of an expert if you can't handle the larger cocks which everyone knows belong to Asians, Mexicans; and Blacks in that order. :tongue::biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatever, isuck. Good luck with that.

Though I can't think of anything less fun than getting head from a straight guy...unless you're actually bi (which is me giving you the benefit of the doubt). Chances are, you're just fishing and reckon the hook is better baited if they think you're not gonna call them for breakfast afterwards!

As I said, good luck.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: I'm confused. You live in the Bay area and you are only willing to suck straight, white men? Are you new there?:eek: You can't be much of an expert if you can't handle the larger cocks which everyone knows belong to Asians, Mexicans; and Blacks in that order. :tongue::biggrin1:

Listen to njqt, folks. She's an expert in this. Though I have met some massive white guys from England... must be all of the cross-pollination from their old Empire!

Sorry...off the thread for awhile!:tongue: Now, back to this guys silly thread...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This dude has posted this same thing at least 3 times, Im in the bay area and I wouldnt let him touch me.

Correction, 5 times.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen to njqt, folks. She's an expert in this. Though I have met some massive white guys from England... must be all of the cross-pollination from their old Empire!

Sorry...off the thread for awhile!:tongue: Now, back to this guys silly thread...
The UK seems to be the exception. I think they sent all their small dicked men over on the Mayflower. :biggrin1: