I give toothless blow jobs I take my dentures out all pussy mouth to enjoy

kyoralguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have dentures and I always suck cock when I take my teeth out , most men I have met and sucked say it was the best blow job ever amd they cum back again and again to let me suck them off I am an older white married cocksucker and live near Lexington ky . If anyone likes a good blow job and wants to see how it feels being sucked with no teeth in the way just let me know My mouth will feel just like a pussy mouth wrapped around your dick and I have let guys fuck my mouth and they have told me it does feel like it was a pussy so if you want real good blow jobs and live close to my area hit me up for a blow job anytime I I could suck 10 cocks a day and still want more to enjoy I am a fulltime cocksucker I love cock more that a good beer .

Denturesareout

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi im in Tacoma Washington and I love sucken cock and swallowing cum. I am toothless and the married men I suck off say they have never had a b.j as good. they say my mouth feels like a super tight cunt and they come back over and over.

Reactions: COCKHUNGRY

nectcruiser

Experimental Member
Media
I also give denture free BJ's and have never had a complaint. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and without teeth I can put some pressure on your shaft as it goes in and out.

Reactions: COCKHUNGRY

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean in the UK maybe but in the US? Why no teeth people?

Careful Daisy, your preconceptions are ugly. I'm British and in my mid 30's. My last check-up at the Dentist was a couple of weeks ago and I STILL don't have any cavities. I STILL don't need any fillings. I've never needed any "work" done on my teeth. I've never needed braces to straighten them, and I don't need my teeth bleaching. Sup?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Careful Daisy, your preconceptions are ugly. I'm British and in my mid 30's. My last check-up at the Dentist was a couple of weeks ago and I STILL don't have any cavities. I STILL don't need any fillings. I've never needed any "work" done on my teeth. I've never needed braces to straighten them, and I don't need my teeth bleaching. Sup?

OK then I will restate that. The UK at least used to have a major problem with dentistry, maybe things are better today.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK then I will restate that. The UK at least used to have a major problem with dentistry, maybe things are better today.
The stereotype about British teeth is actually very interesting. In the distant past, having bad teeth was a consequence of good living. Only the rich could afford sugary foods, so the poor had considerably healthier teeth. In fact, archeologists are sometimes able to see the social class of a skeleton - simply by looking at their teeth. Thanks to British wealth, for a long time - British people had comparatively bad teeth. I think that's where the myth started.

However, since dental practices improved - our teeth have been just as healthy. The only difference is cosmetic. I have very healthy, straight teeth, no cavities and a naturally white smile. (I'll show you them, sometime! :biggrin1:) I've never had braces, fillings - or anything else. The only major difference between US and UK dental practices, is the US opinion that cosmetic dentistry is necessary dentistry. There are exceptions, of course - but this is the sort of smile I see all the time. They may not be flawlessly straight or bleached white, but they're healthy and certainly not rotten - like most people imagine. :tongue: Having said that, the Hollywood smile has become the benchmark here. So, I'm seeing more and more people with teeth like this. I personally think it's a shame, but we live in a very vain world.

Reactions: midwestrob

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have enjoyed a toothless blowjob before and I loved it. It was smooth in all the way; the gums caressed my hardon, making me high in no time. I would not refuse one if it comes my way.