I got 97 and I am not even American

I got 64 - I'm a 'Learner' apparently.

Not sure about their answer for the last question - seems to be based on a fear of the Pharmaceutical Industry rather than much knowledge of Psychology...but there ya go...

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the results page notice the book that is there?
That they are trying to SELL you? :deal: :bigeyes2:

Yup trying to sell you a book in the name of you being less gullible.
BRILLIANT!!!!! :33: :aargh4:

Proof is in the pudding... Here it is. The book is from truthpublishing, elsewhere on the site I found this disclaimer:
"All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing International, LTD. has full ownership of and takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no health or nutritional products and earns no money from health product manufacturers or promoters. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only."
So in short, learn to not be gullible, buy this book! :haha:

Hooray in the name of not being gullible :thinking: you give credibility to a slanted "entertainment purposes only" quiz. :dance::rofl: :banana:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got 79. "Free Thinker".

Free Thinker

Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
erm....yeah
I did see the book,its a good job they don't charge you for using whatsitthingies is your reply, or maybe they do and you just havent had the bill yet .

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your GF score is 76. Free Thinker Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.) If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
91. It's just a common knowledge quiz. Don't let it swell your head up Nicky.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I scored a 67.

Learner

As a Learner, you're smart enough to know better, yet you're still not fully informed about reality. Around 15% of the population are Learners. You have the critical thinking skills to be a truly free individual, but you haven't exercised them enough yet. From time to time, you're still manipulated by the powers that be, although you frequently learn from those mistakes and refuse to be exploited again. You buy things because they are practical, not because they're cool.

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, but you would still be in a state of mild disbelief about the nature of reality. You are essentially unplugged, but still untrained. With more knowledge, you could become a true free thinker.
Your architects: You have always been an independent thinker. You rebelled against your parents, schoolteachers and always chose to hang out with smart friends who weren't necessarily that popular to the "in" crowd. Increasingly, you shape your own world by deciding what actions to take based on your own internal drive rather than what society tells you is right. Action steps: Learn more. Educate yourself through alternative media and cutting-edge books. :eek:

Wow.