I got a disease from not having sex.

TheRenegade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, not really a disease, but an infection. I went to the doctor today for what I thought was a "UTI" but in reality is something called Prostanitis. The doc said that in my case it is because I don't climax enough to flush out my system. How crazy is that. What a pick up line that gives me, "Hey, if you don't have sex with me, my penis will be sick."

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hear ya. I went to a urologist once with a major pain in my left ball that I'd convinced myself was terminal. After a series of questions (Have you been having more sex than usual lately? Have you been having less sex than usual lately? To which I said I hadn't been having any since I'd recently broken up with someone, I was depressed and wasn't even jerking off much) it turned out I produce a ton of sperm and the build-up was causing the pain and that I need to "ejaculate at least 3-4 times a week for optimal vascular health." That was his 'prescription'. Let's just say that all my friends wanted the name of my doctor.

Baxter6

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had the same problem a few years back. Thought it was uti but doc said that's not that common for men. Ended up taking antibiotic for a few days and followed up with urologist a couple of times with nothing more invasive than a rectal exam of the prostate a couple of times and it cleared up. Urologist told me to have more sex with the wife. She liked that.

jdoe86's post has good info
Prostatitis Foundation Home Page
go here for more information