I got a semi on the treadmill...

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a semi on the treadmill. x_x The head of my cock has been REALLY sensitive lately, because I haven't felt good enough to jerk off (I've been sick since today last week). After about a minute of running, hoping it would subside on its own, I took a seat in the corner. It stayed for a good 10 minutes. x_x

Anyway, my question is this. How common of an occurence is this? I remember reading about runners (on this forum) getting erections while running through parks and such. I've never heard of or seen this occur ona treadmill... until it happened to me today. No, I don't wear a jockstrap. Anything that binds my meat, in the least, causes an erection (granted, not as noticable as one without binding but the bulge becomes embarassingly large).

And no, I'm not asking for a way to fix this. The answer to that is that I need to let a load out.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had it happen at the gym. Not on the treadmill, though. Usually on the squat machine. No idea why.

Reactions: SyddyKitty

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone told me about guys getting stiffies from low level vibrations on buses, since then when I've been on a bus I can't help eyeing up all the male crotches.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"How common of an occurence is this?" Very common if you stare at all of the hot runners...

It's probably just because your body physically wants to achieve orgasm but you mentally don't want to do it. Couple that to the fact that you most likely increased your testosterone levels a little bit by running. Since it's been a week, you'll probably get hard no matter what you're doing or thinking about. I know that's what happens to me when I abstain.

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear motorcycles will do the same thing...:rolleyes:
First hardon I can remember, I noticed right outside the neighborhood when Dad and I were riding home on the motorcycle. When we got off I was like poking it through my pants and asking about it. haha

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to just tuck my head into my waistband. pull up your boxers and pull down your shorts create a phantom zone for your dick to move in and make sure you have a long enough tshirt to hide it if iit goes hard. This one friend of mine on the bus used to always sit on my lap and on day she sat on my leg when my dick was sitting on top of it. i grimmest and tried to ignore the pain after a minute she asked "what is in your pocket" she grabs at my dick and goes "oh I see" and she smiles and teasingly ground her hips alittle as she stood up putting her ass right in my face as she adjusted my cock for me. She turns and smiles and say well what a surprise as it pops up out of my pants and i quickly struggle to hide my massive hard on with my shirt. She said oh "dont bother it Ill hide it" she sat squarely between my legs and let my cock settle inbetween her butt cheeks. The next 30 min she tortured me by grinding everso slowly so as no one would see. After that when ever she'd "ride" on my lap she'd make an off had comment askin if there was any room for her or if I was standing like she would have too. She was a real tease.Even told me once how she hated the thought of sex with a big cock since it would cause to much pain. She said the only thing the size of a bat handle is good for is whacking balls.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to just tuck my head into my waistband. pull up your boxers and pull down your shorts create a phantom zone for your dick to move in and make sure you have a long enough tshirt to hide it if iit goes hard. This one friend of mine on the bus used to always sit on my lap and on day she sat on my leg when my dick was sitting on top of it. i grimmest and tried to ignore the pain after a minute she asked "what is in your pocket" she grabs at my dick and goes "oh I see" and she smiles and teasingly ground her hips alittle as she stood up putting her ass right in my face as she adjusted my cock for me. She turns and smiles and say well what a surprise as it pops up out of my pants and i quickly struggle to hide my massive hard on with my shirt. She said oh "dont bother it Ill hide it" she sat squarely between my legs and let my cock settle inbetween her butt cheeks. The next 30 min she tortured me by grinding everso slowly so as no one would see. After that when ever she'd "ride" on my lap she'd make an off had comment askin if there was any room for her or if I was standing like she would have too. She was a real tease.Even told me once how she hated the thought of sex with a big cock since it would cause to much pain. She said the only thing the size of a bat handle is good for is whacking balls.

i wish i had a friend like that lol :biggrin1:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ive gotten stiffies on the treadmill. But it was because on the Exercise bike in front of me, there is an extremely hot girl with a perfect ass, in tiny tight little running shorts. And i just cant keep my eyes on it till i start to get a boner. Then im like "oh shit! think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts" I dont want to be running and sombody walk by to see a boner stickin outa my shorts lol.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Someone told me about guys getting stiffies from low level vibrations on buses, since then when I've been on a bus I can't help eyeing up all the male crotches.

Hey Princess u got correct information about that... hehe I have sometimes been little hard with all the movement on the bus and the vibrations :rolleyes: I remember one time when I was on high school and need to wait at least 15 min more to get off the bus because I was completly hard :redface: and for that inconvenience I have to walk 20 minutes more to get to my house hehehe

tonyp1222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it's happened to me quite often on the treadmill because of the friction with the shorts

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Someone told me about guys getting stiffies from low level vibrations on buses...

And it doesn't help when hot women are staring at your crotch as your erection starts up.

Take it from me: don't wear boxers and jeans if there's standing room only on the bus.