I got a viewfromthetop1... do my eyes decieve me?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm guessing viewfromthetop1 is the one who stole the pic since he's only just joined LPSG, and put that pic up in January of this year, whereas bluespeedoz has had his up since June of 2005. Or perhaps they both stole it from someone else. It kinda makes me sad really, 'cause viewfromthetop1 looks and sounds like my dream guy! :( :biggrin:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice catch, TK!

Now, maybe some of you guys will listen when we women tell you how rare extremely big dicks are- so rare that there's probably only a few real ones even here.:rolleyes: People are so fucking full of shit.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Nice catch, TK!

Now, maybe some of you guys will listen when we women tell you how rare extremely big dicks are- so rare that there's probably only a few real ones even here.:rolleyes: People are so fucking full of shit.
I wonder Z, if I posted a cock picture, and changed my sex... how many people would believe me...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder Z, if I posted a cock picture, and changed my sex... how many people would believe me...

Well, if you posted a pic that's not already in frequent circulation, probably most of us would. I'm far to lazy to try to unravel people's stories, I just take them as they are. Besides, if I'm just looking for j/o material, I don't really give a fuck who it belongs to, right?:tongue:

As long as the weasels don't try to make friends with me using fake pics. There are just so many members who are "gallery only" and I really don't give a shit what they do, until they start posting on the forum. In that case, I'll out them to everyone on the planet who will listen.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if you posted a pic that's not already in frequent circulation, probably most of us would. I'm far to lazy to try to unravel people's stories, I just take them as they are. Besides, if I'm just looking for j/o material, I don't really give a fuck who it belongs to, right?:tongue:

As long as the weasels don't try to make friends with me using fake pics. There are just so many members who are "gallery only" and I really don't give a shit what they do, until they start posting on the forum. In that case, I'll out them to everyone on the planet who will listen.
You and I should be partners then.... ;)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm guessing a lot would believe it! That would probably start a whole new thread on why you made the change, what led up to the surgery. And of course do you still like to wear silky panties or do you now wear boxer briefs? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Besides, if I'm just looking for j/o material, I don't really give a fuck who it belongs to, right?:tongue:

You got it Jana. I don't care if they post as long as they don't keep bringing up their phantom penis that is in great circulation across the web.

It is sad though that guys feel a need to post fake pics and read all the glorious comments. The comments are meaningless. They are for a cock that the poster does NOT have. I'm average. I'm 56 and overweight with scars from surgery here there and yonder. No one wants to salivate looking at a nude picture of me. But I am secure in who I am. I have three kids. I had no trouble making it work. I don't need to create a fake person because I don't like the real me. In a hypothetical situation where "God" came to me and said create in your mind a body and personality you want to be and it will happen. The real me, Freddie, would then cease to exist. John Doe out there already exists. Why would I want God to in effect kill off the real Freddie? That is in essence what some guys and girls as well are wishing for. To bad so sad. If you don't like me because I said I was average, I don't need or want you in my life. I'm not going to create a false person to win your favor. That is idiotic

And I tire of hearing people over and over saying 6.5 is average. It isn't. In fact is is above average. It creates a lot of anxiety for guys who really are a slight bit over average when there is no need for self pity.

I know not everyone believes in God here. But I do. I believe God loves everyone just the way they are. Sure, God sees our mistakes. God wants to help us overcome our weaknesses and be happy and enjoy life. God loves us more than we could possibly love ourselves. God knows every one's real dick size and God really couldn't give a rat's ass about it. God's love is not based on dick sizes.

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish someone would steal my photos...it would mean I've finally arrived on the internet!

Chris:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie, you know we go on and on about REAL sizes. I stay pretty much in Etc anymore, but when I see some of the CRAP being posted by people who can't find their own ass with both hands and a flashlight, it makes my skin crawl. I liked the site better when it was smaller and a few people could pretty well catch the bullshit before it got out of hand, but that's just not where we are anymore. I posted something here in Etc. recently about the Kinsey scale, and the distinct possibility that even IT was a slightly high estimate, because it was self-measured. Actual average size is about 5.5", that's normal, healthy, and WHAT MOST MEN HAVE IN THEIR PANTS!

If you're trying to base your self esteem on your dick, the problem is not with your dick. Seriously, find some things of value in your life other than psychotic obsessions and delusions that can only bring you pain. Healthy self-esteem can only come from actions- things you've done.

D

deleted105034

Damn, nice catch TK, but this makes me think a little bit...

If someone tries to steal one of my pics and claim it as their own, will I be kicked off the site?

I mean from an admin. perspective the only safe bet is to kick both people off right?

I guess I could always just take the pictures down and take new ones that have my screenname scrawled all over them, but I really like those two pics!:mad:

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, TK, and by the way I have a crush on you:redface: