I got a viewfromthetop1... do my eyes decieve me?

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, nice catch TK, but this makes me think a little bit...

If someone tries to steal one of my pics and claim it as their own, will I be kicked off the site?

I mean from an admin. perspective the only safe bet is to kick both people off right?

I guess I could always just take the pictures down and take new ones that have my screenname scrawled all over them, but I really like those two pics!:mad:

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, TK, and by the way I have a crush on you:redface:

Good to see another Carolinian!

If you are worried about someone stealing your pics, simply do a verfication pic. You can put your screen-name on an index card and snap the pic. Oh hell... do like some others... write your name on your cock! :eek: :cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I understand that this pic is widely circulated in the internet. There is no greater punishment than to be "outed" faking a big dick here on the Large Penis Support Group.

Good catch. Guys keep fishing. It is estimated that the number of stolen pics here are too numerous to begin to catch them all.

Great postings by everyone. A little humliation is good for the fakers.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, nice catch TK, but this makes me think a little bit...

If someone tries to steal one of my pics and claim it as their own, will I be kicked off the site?

I mean from an admin. perspective the only safe bet is to kick both people off right?
If you post your pics on LPSG before anywhere else and don't delete them,the posting date proves they're the originals.

D

deleted105034

Good to see another Carolinian!
Hail Yeah!
If you are worried about someone stealing your pics, simply do a verfication pic. You can put your screen-name on an index card and snap the pic. Oh hell... do like some others... write your name on your cock! :eek: :cool:

Yeah not so much worried about the stealing, but I just don't want people to think I'm fake and get kicked off...This guy may not have big dick but he must have some pretty big balls to try and pass that off on the same site he got it from!

Heavens No!:rolleyes:

TK are you trying to steal all of the men from me?:tongue: j/k

Wow thanks for the kind words...People like you are why I don't wanna get banned:biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This guy may not have big dick but he must have some pretty big balls to try and pass that off on the same site he got it from!

:biggrin1:
I doubt he got that pic here. He got it off the internet where either Blue put it or Blue got it from. I doubt he knew that Blue had that pic in his gallery. i suspect that Blue himself put that pic out on the internet. I haven't see Blue post for a while. Don't know if he still visits this site or not. I'm sure our fake poster's face is as red as can be now that he has been outed. I wonder if we will hear from him again anytime soon? I know that I would not show my face or anything else here after this. I would be way too embarassed.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If you post your pics on LPSG before anywhere else and don't delete them,the posting date proves they're the originals.

Do you mean that, Yorkie?
Seven people could post the same pics and all seven could be fakes.
The poster on this site who is using the most omnipresent dick pics from the net is here: http://www.lpsg.org/members/vorian873.html.
Those pics have been in circulation for many years.
Worth stealing, I suppose, in one way -- and in another, absolutely the last ones you should try passing off as your own.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you mean that, Yorkie?
Seven people could post the same pics and all seven could be fakes.
The poster on this site who is using the most omnipresent dick pics from the net is here: http://www.lpsg.org/members/vorian873.html.
Those pics have been in circulation for many years.
Worth stealing, I suppose, in one way -- and in another, absolutely the last ones you should try passing off as your own.
I meant it in my reply to TBoneSteak if he's an honest guy worried about his personal and original photos being stolen.Fakers are always found out eventually.
If my photos are posted anywhere else (besides the xtube link in my sig) my LPSG posting date will prove that they've been stolen.I think "watermarking" photos is only a small deterrent to the thieves - unless you make it so obtrusive that it spoils the picture.The posting date is all the proof of ownership you can have really - that's how copyright law works.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The posting date is all the proof of ownership you can have really - that's how copyright law works.

Okay, but as proof, it isn't really much, is it?
I mean if you can prove that you posted something before me, that's more or less proof that you have more claim than me (though even that's not absolute ... you, for example, might have received a pic from me in an email, posted it on Tuesday, and when I got around to posting it on Friday, you already had three days advance over me in terms of posting date. Yet the pic was still mine, not yours).
But your earlier posting date, whatever edge it gives over my claims, is still not proof that you didn't take the pic from somewhere else.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Unless the face of the poster is on the pic and there is nothing hiding where the dick joins the body, there is no sure fire way to prove anything about pics on the internet. I added the second part because there have been some pics where I wondered if the hand were hiding the real dick and a dildo was sticking somehow from the hand.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that's how the posting software here works. The date is the original posting date of the file, not the image. A file could be overwritten by another file with the same name, but it could be an entirely different image, and the date would still be the old one.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, but as proof, it isn't really much, is it?
I mean if you can prove that you posted something before me, that's more or less proof that you have more claim than me (though even that's not absolute ... you,for example,might have received a pic from me in an email, posted it on Tuesday, and when I got around to posting it on Friday, you already had three days advance over me in terms of posting date. Yet the pic was still mine, not yours).
But your earlier posting date, whatever edge it gives over my claims, is still not proof that you didn't take the pic from somewhere else.
No,the whole point is you post them here first ,no-one else gets to see them before LPSG.Having the earliest posting date is as close as you can get to absolute proof that the pics are yours.That's why I say don't delete the pics you value.
The ultimate proof is that I have the cock and the camera to take an unlimited supply of new photos and videos.If it comes to a showdown the thief can't possibly win.