I got a viewfromthetop1... do my eyes decieve me?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that's how the posting software here works. The date is the original posting date of the file, not the image. A file could be overwritten by another file with the same name, but it could be an entirely different image, and the date would still be the old one.
The regular gallery viewers here are familiar with the images though,and will know when a file has been overwritten.Woe betide anyone trying to sneak such a thing past Alex! :smile:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way to protect your pictures is to plaster your name or other info all over it.

There is no sure way to find the fakers. Rubi's point is a good one, the date means very little. If five people post the same pics, they could all be (and usually are) fake or stolen.

I really wonder though what goes through people's heads as they post pictures of someone else's body, or pretend to be an entirely different fictitious person, and when they inevitably get found out. Le mind, she boggles hehe.

D

deleted105034

If it comes to a showdown the thief can't possibly win.
AhHaHaHaHaHa this image really made me laugh!

Two men stand bow-legged in front of an old western saloon. The sun beats down and tumbleweeds roll by in the dry wind. Someone spits. The music plays:

Doo-wee-ooh-wee-ooooooooohhhhh.....
bwaahh Bwaahh bwaahh....

"This is a cock-pic'ing showdown pardner" the cowboy says as his shutter finger twitches, inches away from his camera holster.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"This is a cock-pic'ing showdown pardner" the cowboy says as his shutter finger twitches, inches away from his camera holster.
(Doing my Clint Eastwood impression) : "You gonna draw that thing or whistle Dixie?" :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, but as proof, it isn't really much, is it?
I mean if you can prove that you posted something before me, that's more or less proof that you have more claim than me (though even that's not absolute ... you, for example, might have received a pic from me in an email, posted it on Tuesday, and when I got around to posting it on Friday, you already had three days advance over me in terms of posting date. Yet the pic was still mine, not yours).
But your earlier posting date, whatever edge it gives over my claims, is still not proof that you didn't take the pic from somewhere else.

No,the whole point is you post them here first,no-one else gets to see them before LPSG.Having the earliest posting date is as close as you can get to absolute proof that the pics are yours.That's why I say don't delete the pics you value.

You're still talking soft proof. Even if you have the earliest posting date of any image copies that are compared, that won't prove that some other, earlier copies aren't out there on the Net.
Big D's point about the posting date applying to the file and not the image bears some weight as well.

But your final point is a clincher, I suppose, Yorkie.
Someone willing to post many new photos and vids could prove quite conclusively I suppose that the cock was his:

The ultimate proof is that I have the cock and the camera to take an unlimited supply of new photos and videos. If it comes to a showdown the thief can't possibly win.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
And to think. In general. we don't personally know the posters or the pics. I am sitting there admiring this gorgeous hunk with a dick of my dreams and enjoying it immensly. To me the one viewing the pic, does it really matter whose name is written up there flor me to enjoy the view?

Suppose I find out that the dick I just viewed dosn't belong to poster A from Calf. but belongs to poster B from London, UK. Is it going the change how much I enjoy looking at the pic? We all know the answer. No it won't.

I am not advocating stealing pics. I am just a realist who knows more pics don't belong to the person posting them than pics that actually or pics of the person posting the pic.

Sure, if I or anyone catching someone in the act of fake posting, we need to publically announce it and let the faker be humiliated, if that is possible.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to continue viewing the pic regardless of who the dick really belongs to. I don't know anyone personally, so enjoy the view.

Sure, if someone here who really is posting thier own pics gets them stolen they should be pissed. And the real poster is the only one that can make more pics with the dick. I loved Yorkie's comment. Only the real poster can prove it with new pics. I think that is hilarious. The faker can't do much of anything except blow hot air.