I got an extender

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
That is how one notices changes, buddy. Its what we all have been doing. A bit at a time will give you additional length. I combine it with other PE methods, though.

Results!

So I've been taking a day off here and there not wearing the extender, due to feeling like it hasn't been working and stuff, but tonight I increased the length of it to see if I could wear it (which I wasn't able to before), lo and behold I can wear it at a new length of 7.5 inches. I'll try to snap a photo sometime soon once my cam battery recharges.

I'll have to see if there is a measurable gain in length without the device on as well, but just wanted to report that there seems to have in fact been a gain.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If anyone knows anything about jelqing... it's o.k. to be semi erect when Jelqing. However the jelping or even what you're doing, will have Zero affect, if your cock become erect. If you get a hard-on while jelqing, you're supposed to STOP until you are back to near flaccid state. Having an erection, can interfer with the progress if you're either jelqing or stretching.

Just took these while wearing it, its much easier to put it on with an erection, so you don't have to grab your head and try to pull it thru the cushion sleeve.

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
I'm gonna be buying one in a few weeks (want it sooner rather than later). So you recommend it bruh? Other than kegeling religiously, I won't be doing much else for the time being. I really don't have the time, but I like the extender idea since I can just put it on and not think about it.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how is it going man? is it working?
i am interested in trying one out

i havent worn it for a couple of weeks now, just been too busy, initially, its easy to wear because theres no discomfort in the starting settings, but as you extend it to where you actually feel a stretch, it gets uncomfortable (down right painful) really quickly.

I'm starting to think of sending it back for a refund and just being content with my 7.25 inches heh :(

D_i76tro8u

Just Browsing
Media
did you gain or notice any differences?
i think i can handle the pain , as long as i am getting bigger i wouldn't mind
i'm just saying up to buy one , i hear alot of good things about it,