I got carried away, too... and posted more more more

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by duderino, Aug 22, 2007.

1. duderino

duderino New Member

Have I told you, the women here at LPSG, that you all rock? The insight, compassion and pure fun I've seen from you is unparalleled anywhere else I've seen on these internets.

(Pause... now for the shameless plug...)

I just thought I'd let you all know that I put some new videos in my gallery... many of them inspired by the stuff I read here -- not in the least by the thought of you guys watching them. It's kind of a viscious feedback loop in that regard.

And, for those of you who've yet to pony up the meager fee to support this lovely place by purchasing a membership...

I put several videos on another website thingee called p*rn*t*be.*om (lest this be moved). You can find that by following this link here to another thread that links directly to those videos (which play fo free).

http://www.lpsg.org/adult-websites/59855-finally-big-loads-unleashed-mine.html

2. agnslz

Gold Member

How is this a women's issue?

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Because he is straight, and some straight men still believe that only women like to look at cocks. :tongue: :rolleyes:

4. duderino

duderino New Member

Oooh, busted. Yeah, not technically a women's issue topic, but here's my rationale, however flawed: several women have made that request.

And the first half of the post was an honest statement in its entirety - used as an excuse to publish a link, ok, yeah, a little lame of me.

That said, ye, o mighty gods of the neatly sorted world, please, if you feel it absolutely necessary, transplant this post to a more appropriate garden. You know, with the right PH and all that. I'll happily repost the 1st half of this here. Because that IS a women's issue, and I meant it.

If you must, of course.

:)

5. duderino

duderino New Member

Oooh, busted. Yeah, not technically a women's issue topic, but here's my rationale, however flawed: several women have made that request.

And the first half of the post was an honest statement in its entirety - used as an excuse to publish a link, ok, yeah, a little lame of me.

That said, ye, o mighty gods of the neatly sorted world, please, if you feel it absolutely necessary, transplant this post to a more appropriate garden. You know, with the right PH and all that. I'll happily repost the 1st half of this here. Because that IS a women's issue, and I meant it.

If you must, of course.

:)

Draft saved Draft deleted