Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a mother of a circumsized son, I read the circumsion threads on LPSG to assuage my guilt for having the procedure performed when my son was two days old. I agnonized, researched medical journals, poured over threads such as these and, debated with my ex-husband for nine long months.

There was then, as is proven by these never-ending circumsion threads and posts, no clear cut answer (excuse the pun.) I heard from men in the UK that were angry with their parents for not having them cut as infants and just as many in the US angry for having the procedure performed. I met women who married men from other countries who told me that their husbands couldn't wait to be circumsized as adults.

I was surprised at the number of women who were shocked that I was even considering leaving my son uncircumsized. I found it sad actually that these mothers were not even questioning such a serious, painful and, permament decision. Perhaps I've always been more penis-conscious? LOL

At the end of nine months I had decided that I did not want my son circumsized but, I realized that his father had just as much say as I did. I knew that his father loved him as much as I did and would not intentionally hurt him.
Because, his father has a penis and I don't, I deferred to him and we had the procedure performed. I was upset about it for days before and after.
When my son was born I though that his penis was PERFECT and was sick at the thought of someone changing it without his consent. Nothing like dealing with the post-operative c-section pain, post-partum baby blues and then seeing my son's angry looking cut penis and his crying after urination for days.

That being said I "got over it." Do I regret it? No, because the decision was not mine alone to make. We couldn't get him 50% circumsized and I still believe that his father had the right to the 51% of the decision. Do I wish that his father and I had agreed and left the circumsion decision up to my son to make for himself? YES.

Just one mother's feelings on the subject.

BTW, I have no preference. I like them both ways. :smile:

Great post. My girlfriend and I talk about it whenever we talk about having kids. She says she will defer to me because:

1. I've experienced both
2. She doesn't care either way
3. I'm the one with a penis

I feel I am educated enough to make a formal decision on it. Honestly I am way more concerned about what I name my son, what school he goes to and the type of friends that he keeps rather than whether I circumcise him or not. Personally those are FAR more important and leave an indelible impact on a person.

Granted, my son could turn out to be like people here and either get cut as an adult and saying I was irresponsible for not having him cut or hate the world for having RICed him. This is why I am in no rush for a kid. THE CHOICES...LOL

D

deleted15807

u know sargon i've been reading your posts on here for a while and i can't figure out what the hell position you're arguing for.
are you arguing :

A) for 100% routine infant circumcision?
Nope.

B) that all women hate uncut cock?
Nope. You are absurd.

C) that your penis is superior in every way since it's cut?
Nope. Please link where I reference my status.

D) without being circumcised, boys cocks will be: ugly, infected , dirty, stink, offensive, spread hiv, be continuously plagued with endless STDs, all get phimosis and require surgery and circumcision anyway?
Nope. More absurdity. You aren’t doing good here. It's you who spend time in threads like 'Cut penis = ugly = looks like a dog's dick ?' and 'Why do I find uncircumcised cocks so repulsive?

E) all of the above?
Clearly NOPE.

F) that u don't really know what you stand for, u just need validation for your penis in the most egocentric way possible?
Funny. It’s actually the other way around. Have you used the search function lately? These threads are almost 100% started by anti-circ fans.

you post internet study after study that backs all your claims and call those indisputable facts, but when anybody posts a study that refutes any of your claims you dismiss it as myth and lies. you're like fox news. you think as long as you say something often enuff that makes it true.
No that’s YOUR side.

My point is simple and elegant:

The American Academy of Family Physicians No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction.
The studies if I present any are peer-reviewed and have been duplicated. Since a study that can’t duplicate its results with a different set of researchers is essentially USELESS. And the studies present strong enough evidence that a BODY of physicians/researchers can accept the study results and its findings and make recommendations based on those findings. You see the bar is high and intentionally so. But the bar is low, real low, almost a game of limbo with some people in making conclusions.

It’s amazing you could dream up items A, B, C, D, E and F. It’s the main issue I have with ‘your side’. You just dream stuff up. You can’t find a SINGLE post that I’ve advocated ANY of those items. You just fringing dreamed it up.

you seem desperate to prove and justify your cut status as superior, but if anybody suggests that their uncut dick provides any benefit, you dismiss it as nonsense and lies, and you completely and continually ignore that 80% of the men in this world have absolutely no problems with their uncut cocks. and based on the world fertility rates, there must be a fair amount of women who actually dig uncut too.
More bullshit. Please do some more research were I justify my ‘cut’ status. More dream works? Do you know how to use the ‘search’ function? Find ANY post where I have argued superiority. There is a study that suggests that circumcision has potential benefits in slowing the spread of HIV. That is the World Health Organization’s position. This is not an argument for superiority. Can you understand the difference?

While you’re at it post some credible evidence that women are out there are on the prowl for circumcised OR uncircumcised dicks. You can hardly find any evidence that they as a whole they want large dicks let alone factor in circumcision status. You mention there are a ‘fair’ amount of them out there. You could NEVER be a researcher. What is a ‘fair’ amount? Where is your data? Who are these women? Where do they live? How was the survey conducted? There are books and entire branches of science just on how to conduct a valid survey but you ‘know’ there are a fair amount out there. Is a ‘fair’ amount 2%, 20% or 50%?

Last edited by a moderator:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great post. My girlfriend and I talk about it whenever we talk about having kids. She says she will defer to me because:

1. I've experienced both
2. She doesn't care either way
3. I'm the one with a penis

I feel I am educated enough to make a formal decision on it. Honestly I am way more concerned about what I name my son, what school he goes to and the type of friends that he keeps rather than whether I circumcise him or not. Personally those are FAR more important and leave an indelible impact on a person.

Granted, my son could turn out to be like people here and either get cut as an adult and saying I was irresponsible for not having him cut or hate the world for having RICed him. This is why I am in no rush for a kid. THE CHOICES...LOL

so since ur the one with the penis, and you're the one who's educated enough to make a formal decision on it,

what's your decision? don't keep us guessing, u gonna have him cut or not?

or are you not quite ready to pull the trigger on this?

maybe just stand there the day he's born and flip a coin, that seems educated enough. alot of times the doctor didn't even ask, maybe you'll get lucky and the hospital will decide for you and take away the pressure responsibility and guilt.

are you educated enough to make a decision about my penis too?

you're in the small percentage of guys who had a problem and you've got an axe to grind, so you're an expert. i get it.

it's good ur girlfriend "doesn't care either way" about the human rights of the baby she's going to carry inside her for 9 mos. people argue that a life begins at the moment of conception, but that life apparently doesn't have any rights over his cock till he's 18?

people really should need a license to have kids.

and for the record your so called "education" is a little shaky too: u have not "experienced both" you experienced an uncut dick that didn't work right, and a cut dick that was cut as an adult, a completely different process and result than being cut as a baby so you don't know what being cut at birth is like either. and don't say you know what having a functional uncut dick is like, you don't. it's highly probable your son would have a normal functioning dick without the problems you experienced.

you are absolutely right about one thing, you're gonna have an indellible impact on your son and it won't have anything to do with his circ status. that'll be the least of his problems.

just make sure you get him a trendy name, and control who he hangs out with.....it'll all work out.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The American Academy of Family Physicians No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction

that's IT???? that's the point you're trying to make????? then why do you blather on with 5000 word posts citing endless references, on every aspect of circumcision?

just cut and past that paragraph each time u post.

and you're crippled and blinded by your dependence on official research and studies,

the math is this:

80% of men are uncut, 10% of those might be hardcore gay who don't fuck women, so that leaves 70% of str8 men who are uncut fucking 70% of str8 women on this planet

THAT'S at LEAST a "FAIR" amount of women fucking uncut MEN

No one has the right to go about chopping off perfectly healthy parts of other people's bodies.

Repeat that to yourself a few times and notice how self-evident it is.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nope. Please link where I reference my status.

More bullshit. Please do some more research were I justify my ‘cut’ status. More dream works? Do you know how to use the ‘search’ function? Find ANY post where I have argued superiority.

not that i give a shit, or would waste 1 minute researching it as you suggest, but is there a reason your hold your circ status as such a carefully guarded secret?

which if i take you at your word, you've never revealed anywhere, at any time.....anywhere on this site......in any thread anywhere....... ever, never, ever...... whether you're cut or not??

maybe there's a peer reviewed study you can cite on why you aren't forthcoming in the interest of full disclosure with that information?

D

deleted15807

............and you're crippled and blinded by your dependence on official research and studies,

[/INDENT]

Blinded by 'official research'? :eek: I think that officially puts you in the LOON pile.
Nothing else to say. The fact you never spent 2 seconds trying to prove the things you said about me just highlights my original point...you just make shit up. Just make it up.No one should be surprised you don't like 'official' research since none of it supports the relentless bullshit.

Clue - just because someone is 'fucking' something one cannot conclude anything. But wait. That's 'official' thinking. I need to dumb it down. Every morning I gotta think 'dumb it down dumb it down for thadjock'. Dumb it down dumb it down. Over and over.................dumb it down

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's the only reason you're here, every one of your posts is like a broken record,

oh so you mean you finally see just how you look being a anti=circ then huh thady? good for you you finally know something besides anti-circ BS. imagine that.. who would have ever known:wink:

each one designed to desperately seek attention for yourself,

an again i say here you finally realize how you anti- circs, look posting the same thing over and over.

even if that attention is anger or the wrath of someone totally disgusted by your ignorance of any other point of view.

yes this would definitely be a few members from the anti-circ. brigade for sure, when someone don't agree with there S.O.S. they get all bent out of shape an get ANGRY,

your sole intent is to provoke to get a response, from any one who mite be cut or prefer a cut cock.

the above was changed as it should have been written as thats what most of the anti. circs are on here for an nothing else.

because you're that unfulfilled

yes you must be. other wise you and a few other anti=circs, wouldn't be here trying to throw every kind of BS. you can think of or dream up to post about a circumcised cock. yes i like to liven up these post some what for a little fun. its no different than any other thread on here really, except of coarse for a few i believe someone referred to some of you as ANTI- CIRC. LOON'S. [something or other like that i believe any ways ] you seem to think you uncuts hold all the cards on this subject.[ WRONG ] their are two sides to everything as well as opinions, [ not just what you think ] that is what makes this site interesting, not just the hatred you seem to think about a cut cock... an also what is refer to as teasing fun, so if you cant handle it, then like i was told once long ago to me when i first join this site.. stay out of the thread as you truly have so since of humor what so ever. and your post shows it. haven't you heard of anger management ? cut or uncut like i agreed with a poster early on, its the guy that matters more not his cock. you anti- circs. need to start thanking this way. i much prefer the circumcised cock but i have many uncut guy friends as well. [ foreskin don't make the man sweetie. ] you mite do good to remember that next time you want to post something about a cut guy and or his cock.:wink: and yes i post things about uncut as well but i also know that their are many uncut guys here who know me that it isn't meant in harm or put downs toward them also a lot of them are my friends here. from here. it seems very interesting that it is usually you and the same anti- circ, few who are always posting bad things about cut cocks, but you cant control your anger when something is posted about a uncut cocks. interesting huh? could it be your a little jealous of the cut guy who is happy with his cock status and your unhappy with yours? so like i said above its not so much the cock that makes the man. remember that next time. who knows your anger mite not get so out of hand maybe, or you other friends either for that matter... try it you mite like it.:wink:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) I think that officially puts you in the LOON pile.

2) Clue - just because someone is 'fucking' something one cannot conclude anything.

1) and happily so if we're using you and g32 as the standard of sanity here.

2) yeah, and the sky isn't blue and ducks don't like water unless there's peer reviewed multiple reproducible studies to prove it. to claim so otherwise, is just "relentless bullshit dream-land made up lies".

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so since ur the one with the penis, and you're the one who's educated enough to make a formal decision on it,

what's your decision? don't keep us guessing, u gonna have him cut or not?

or are you not quite ready to pull the trigger on this?

maybe just stand there the day he's born and flip a coin, that seems educated enough. alot of times the doctor didn't even ask, maybe you'll get lucky and the hospital will decide for you and take away the pressure responsibility and guilt.

are you educated enough to make a decision about my penis too?

you're in the small percentage of guys who had a problem and you've got an axe to grind, so you're an expert. i get it.

it's good ur girlfriend "doesn't care either way" about the human rights of the baby she's going to carry inside her for 9 mos. people argue that a life begins at the moment of conception, but that life apparently doesn't have any rights over his cock till he's 18?

I take it you are against abortion too? This theme of argument doesnt work on me. The whole human rights thing...

people really should need a license to have kids.
Thats rather insulting, and all I did was correct a misnomer you posted. LOL.

and for the record your so called "education" is a little shaky too: u have not "experienced both" you experienced an uncut dick that didn't work right, and a cut dick that was cut as an adult, a completely different process and result than being cut as a baby so you don't know what being cut at birth is like either. and don't say you know what having a functional uncut dick is like, you don't. it's highly probable your son would have a normal functioning dick without the problems you experienced.
This is true. And this is what is leading to my indecision about having my son cut. I never said I knew what having a functional uncut dick is OR a RICed penis is. I simply stated I know what its like to be uncut and what its like to be cut. You should read more.

you are absolutely right about one thing, you're gonna have an indellible impact on your son and it won't have anything to do with his circ status. that'll be the least of his problems.

just make sure you get him a trendy name, and control who he hangs out with.....it'll all work out.
More insults? Well there is one thing to argue about this...there is another to be insulting, at least the other guys I have been tussling back and forth have enough respect to keep it impersonal. I don't need to argue this with you.

Furthermore...

WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO ARGUE ON RIC? That is not what this thread was EVER about but it seems to be the only argument you guys have. It's the only one you can cling to the moral ambiguity and make people feel remorse and second guess their rationale. Take it to another thread, seriously, I never go into those RIC threads for a reason, I have no formulated opinion on it other than for myself.

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
80% of men are uncut, 10% of those might be hardcore gay who don't fuck women, so that leaves 70% of str8 men who are uncut fucking 70% of str8 women on this planet
LOL Thats not math...

10% of 80% is 72%. That 72% is split between MEN, OLD MEN and BOYS. We dont know what percentage of that is actively participating in sex. You askew statistics to support your argument, even the other guys like DJX and TLC didn't do that.

peer reviewed multiple reproducible studies to prove it. to claim so otherwise, is just "relentless bullshit dream-land made up lies".

In science that is how it works...and actually there are many peer reviewed studies regarding the color of the sky and why it's blue and why ducks love the water...

The thing is this argument is all about opinion. It's when people go off and start looking for BS to support their argument with when that is pulled out. For this entire thread I have linked one article and that was to prove the point that they are meaningless, it happened to be a study from the same site where the other person got his. If you want to stay in the realm of opinion that is fine, it makes for a never ending argument to which you can see this has become but at the very least it is fun...except when people become offensive and insulting.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I take it you are against abortion too?

i personally would not choose abortion as an option, but i'm pro-choice. i don't believe in gov't making those decisions for me.

This theme of argument doesnt work on me. The whole human rights thing...
yeah clearly, u dont' think your son should have any.

WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU GUYS KEEP TRYING TO ARGUE ON RIC?

because YOU brought it up in here.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I answered a question. I did not bring it up. My answer was also indecisive but you took offense in regards to me just flat out saying NO to RIC. I am not going to do that, I think there is a decision to be made and when I need to make it I will, what I will decide I still do not know yet. I think I am entitled to ponder over the situation! It is not an open and shut case like so many of you make it out as.

Government has nothing to do with wanting to have an abortion or not. There are a lot of decisions I will make for my son, whether I cut him or not is not one of the big ones; human rights are only brought into arguments when you want to bring moral ambiguity in, which subsequently only works on dumb people. I see you did not comment on what school I choose to send him to, that is actually a more important choice.

Say my son wants to go to a school he knows is fun, I know it's not a good school from a developmental standpoint...do I not have the right to veto his request as the parent? His mind/brain is part of his body and I am making a decision for it. Take your BS argument elsewhere.

Now to put this topic back on track...ADULT CIRCUMCISION!!!!

D

deleted15807

• There are a lot of decisions I will make for my son, whether I cut him or not is not one of the big ones;
  • human rights are only brought into arguments when you want to bring moral ambiguity in, which subsequently only works on dumb people.
  • Take your BS argument elsewhere.

Triple Crown Winner here :smile:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still avoiding the question? are you cut or uncut?

Thady Boy,,, i really don't think that your SARGONS type their dude. so why you so interested in his penis stats? tired of playing with your own cock are you? i think i know which he is but ill never ever tell you i discovered it many many post ago sweetie. see how what you miss when all you want to do is push your agenda off on others... you miss out on things then you have to resort to begging as you appear to be doing all over this page to find out if the person you seem to hate so much here ... SARGON... [ other than me of coarse which i could care less what you think of me, as i have my man, and thank god hes not a anti-circ loon either ] so it looks like you are going to have to beg some more to find out his cock status due to you being in combat mode over some one getting circumcised. and/or others who prefer it. remember the lesson yesterday? its not the cock its more to do with the man.. forgot already didn't you sweetie. :wink:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thing is this argument is all about opinion. It's when people go off and start looking for BS to support their argument with when that is pulled out. For this entire thread I have linked one article and that was to prove the point that they are meaningless, it happened to be a study from the same site where the other person got his. If you want to stay in the realm of opinion that is fine, it makes for a never ending argument to which you can see this has become but at the very least it is fun...except when people become offensive and insulting.

True, most aspects of this discussion are based on opinion. And it should be treated as a matter of debate and exchange of opinion. Research and statistics can be quoted and refuted. Personal experience, should also be respected and given the validity it deserves.

The American Academy of Family Physicians No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction.

2%, 20% or 50%?

Simple yes...but nothing elegant about this argument. No value in terms of arguing for cutting off a sensitive 'part of a mans anatomy. I have a foreskin, so I know the sensory pleasure I get from receiving stimulation in this area. Cut it off and this pleasure is gone!
Yes g I know. But facts don't matter in this neverland of LPSG you know that :frown1:

The fact that you align yourself and/or fail to distance yourself from g32js, totally destroys the credibility of any of your opinions. She has clearly stated that she is a shit stirer and is soley here to cause touble.

She is happy to sling about personal abuse, but is hypersensetive to any critisicsm and retaliates with uncontrolled anger.

i dont know why you dont wash your dirty dick. as like you said about the op photo,, it didnt look like he had anything wrong with it but you wasnt sure. [ exampeal] same can be said for you. wash your dirty dick as in your photos it doesnt look clean to me... wallaboi....

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that you align yourself and/or fail to distance yourself from g32js, totally destroys the credibility of any of your opinions. She has clearly stated that she is a shit stirer and is soley here to cause touble.

She is happy to sling about personal abuse, but is hypersensetive to any critisicsm and retaliates with uncontrolled anger.

I see her as a troll and I'm not sure why she isn't banned?