I got circumcised today

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see her as a troll and I'm not sure why she isn't banned?

yes scream the words ban now. it seems as you and a few other anti- circs think you can post anything bad or negative in any manor you wish, but any time someone else post something as to the contrary. you want to argue and make up multitudes of BS. then when you have run out of you BS. ideas to post. you then seem to as you just did above, want to try to change the subject to i wonder why she isn't ban thats is a ridiculous statement on your part just so you wont have to read or see any of my post that don't agree with some of your anti-circ, trash talk here. that is why they have a ignore button. so if you don't like a little heat don't create any by posting things against all circumcised guys here as there is no one 100% agreeable to uncut only mostly in the gay community i think is it so relevant, thats fine if thats their thing more power to them. but as for other people, well they don't share your ideas on it so you don't need to think you can quote BS an everyone is suppose to agree with you. and if they don't try to start something like [ i don't know why she isn't ban ] just because i happen to know that a lot of the crap that comes from the anti-circ few members of the brigade here isn't true. foreskin is just that skin. as a cut cock is also a cock with out skin big deal. like its been said over and over the guy counts more than his cock. unless of course you have a fetish about the skin.

D

deleted15807

I have a foreskin, so I know the sensory pleasure I get from receiving stimulation in this area. Cut it off and this pleasure is gone!

And how would you know? Be a man CUT IT OFF and tell us unequivocally. Right now it's all theory.

To prove your theory all your pleasure is gone you need to embrace the scientific method.

The steps of the scientific method are to:
  • Ask a Question
  • Do Background Research
  • Construct a Hypothesis
  • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
  • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
  • Communicate Your Results

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The fact that you align yourself and/or fail to distance yourself from g32js, totally destroys the credibility of any of your opinions.

wallaboi. the same can be said for you and your credibility, as i see know place where you distance your self from anything the brigade anti-circ crowd says or believes. so not only are you out to force any and every male to be made to have his foreskin whether he wonts it or not, and or whether his parents believe it is best for them to do so, you also by saying the above seem tho think you can choose everyones friends here as well.[ WRONG WALLABOI ] try explaining why it seems OK for a person to abort the kid when he has no choice in the matter ,but according to you and a few other we mite have here it isn't OK to circumcise him. know one else seems to want to tackle this question, why because you would have to agree with one or the other either it is or it isn't. which is it for you? mothers choice to abort, and the father as well if they choose to do so. even tho the kid doesn't have a choice? or not give the mother or father the same choice to circumcise the kid if thats their choice as well? you cant have it both ways here wallaboi. either the mother has the right as well as the father or they don't. now you seem to know all about choice as well as me sometimes on here about this subject of choice and circumcision. now here is you chance for a real debate on the matter of choice, we can settle it here. or in private PM. no matter to me its you choice even tho you most likely don't really believe in the word its just an easy word to use for arguments sake with you anti-circs.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And how would you know? Be a man CUT IT OFF and tell us unequivocally. Right now it's all theory.

To prove your theory all your pleasure is gone you need to embrace the scientific method.

The steps of the scientific method are to:
  • Ask a Question
  • Do Background Research
  • Construct a Hypothesis
  • Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
  • Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
  • Communicate Your Results

1. So, to be a real man, I need get circumscised. Logical and reasonable argument...not!

2. Misquote: I did not say that being circumscised removes all pleasure.

3. "The steps of scientific method are to:" ...Condescending, irrelevant and puerile.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a son. I left him uncut. At three, he developed an infection. Medical 'wisdom' at the time said that his foreskin was attached to the head, and that he needed to be circumcised.
We consulted with three other doctors. All agreed. We had him circumcised. There were no complications.

Later, I find out that it is perfectly normal for a three year old's foreskin to be attached to the head. They could have treated him with an antibiotic, the way they would have if he was female. Certainly, between four doctors, you would think that one might have a grasp on basic human anatomy. But, either that was not the case, or all four covered each other's asses.

You can't trust the medical community in the US, because their answer for a hangnail is circumcision. Around the time of my boy's circumcision, they were saying that a newborn's nervous system is not developed enough to feel pain, so no anesthesia was necessary.
Later, sugar water and a pacifier was enough. Today's medical myth is that playing soothing music lessens the pain. You can try this at home. Stick a knife in your genitalia.
Put on some soothing music. Stick a knife in your genitalia. There, wasn't it better the second time?

A normal, working foreskin is a great benefit to both partners. It makes entry easier and gentler. Most of the nerves are in the inner foreskin and frenulum, and both are damaged or removed in circumcision. If you look at a cut guy masturbating, it is a much more violent act. Many uncut guys don't even touch the head with the foreskin. Rubbing the foreskin against the inner foreskin is enough to do it completely for them. A penis is meant by nature to be moist. It's a mucous membrane, like the mouth, vagina, or anus. Circumcision makes an internal organ into an external one, with more in common with the skin on your arm, than the skin in your mouth. Who here is in favor of exposing the inside of their mouth forever? Vagina? Then, why would you do it to a penis?

There's nothing wrong with a circumcised penis. They still function. They still do everything nature intended. Do they give the owner the same level of pleasure, as a normally functioning foreskin? Of course not. How can something with 20,000 nerves missing feel the same as something which has the 20,000 nerves. If you removed the fingertips, would you say the fingers had the same level of feeling? Why is a penis any different? A mouth without a tongue would be cleaner. There would be less places for food particles to hide. Nobody is advocating that, though. Women have foreskins. Why is there no debate over removing them, except as it crosses US Federal law? Circumcised women are cleaner, studies show it...for the same reason the mouth would be cleaner without a tongue. How much trouble does a woman's foreskin cause? That is how much the typical male foreskin causes. These things have been evolving on mammals for 120 million years, and on humans for 4.7 million, at least. Most of the kinks have been worked out long ago.

There is no other healthy body part which is routinely removed. Why this one?
Why do they work fine for men in Europe, South America, Asia, Australia? Why are the HIV and HPV infection rates lower in European countries, than they are in the mostly circumcised US? How many circumcised Americans have died of AIDS, and how protected were they?

Given a choice between losing my foreskin, and death, I'd pick death. It wouldn't be a hard decision, either. I never knew a man who said, "I'd like less penis, please".

We had a daughter, then another son. We left him uncut. He thanked us several times.
The bottom line is, it's his penis, he gets to live with it for the rest of his life.

D

deleted15807

"The steps of scientific method are to:" ...Condescending, irrelevant and puerile.

What a surprise. When pressed hard for proof and adherence to well established research methods your arguments fail to hold water and falls apart. It's why earlier I was urged by thadjock to not listen to 'official' sources. It's why you call the scientific method 'irrelevant'. And it is for this reason you and your arguments are 'irrelevant'. It's why a board of physicians can say: No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction

So instead you cling to pseudoscience:

Pseudoscience is a methodology, belief, or practice that is claimed to be scientific, or that is made to appear to be scientific, but which does not adhere to an appropriate scientific methodology,lacks supporting evidence or plausibility,or otherwise lacks scientific status

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Depends on the guy. It may be as sensitive or it may not be. There are no rules about this. Both function. One thing is certain, I love my foreskin and wouldn't want to give it up for anything. And it has pleased some other people besides me. If you're cut, that's okay. That's you. Just don't cut babies. That's not right.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I have never claimed a scientific theory. However, I do know that when my bf touches or plays with my foreskin, I find this very pleasurable. I also know that if my foreskin was cut off I would not be able to enjoy this experience and pleasure.

The majority of men with whom I have had sex have been cut, so I am well aware that having a foreskin is not the be all and end all of sexual pleasure. They have all been beautiful, sexy guys.

Saragon20 - what a surprise that you are still clinging to your dictionary! Check out pseudo intellectual and learn something about yourself.

the_gift2005

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
congratulation .....hope you will get all of the benefits of circumcision ....healtier ....greater sexual pleasure & performance

Uhhh, what?

Maybe I am wrong but that sounds like an american comment.

D

deleted15807

what a surprise that you are still clinging to your dictionary! Check out pseudo intellectual and learn something about yourself.

Do you know what an intellectual is? I doubt it. Though it's not about clinging to a dictionary or intellectulism, it's about clinging to methods which we in the modern world use to verify theory's, ideas, facts. Pssst that's not intellectualism :rolleyes:. Have you never written a research paper and asked to prove what you wrote with footnotes and sources? That's not intellectualism.

And claiming this:

No value in terms of arguing for cutting off a sensitive 'part of a mans anatomy.

Is not a scientific statement? You ventured into human anatomy. I see. This was an opinion statement not rooted in any verifiable data. You should have said that all along. :smile:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
......... It's why you call the scientific method 'irrelevant'. And it is for this reason you and your arguments are 'irrelevant'. It's why a board of physicians can say: No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction

Pseudoscience is a methodology, belief, or practice that is claimed to be scientific, or that is made to appear to be scientific, but which does not adhere to an appropriate scientific methodology,lacks supporting evidence or plausibility,or otherwise lacks scientific status

Almost all scientific studies about cut-vs-uncut, generalize all of circumcision status, but do not consider circumcision styles.
When we summarize the worst (low-loose circumcisions) and the best (high/moderate tight circumcisions) we will get average, that's why the result is about 'the same levels of sexual satisfaction and performance' for cut and uncut.

I've been waiting studies which separate every styles of cocks, not only cut-vs-uncut, but high-tight vs low-tight vs high-loose vs low-loose vs very-high-very-loose etc. (uncut = very high very loose).
So we will get more accurate conclusions.

I'm sure .... base on my experiences, moderate/high tight circumcision style provide a more intense of pleasure compare to uncut state.

RJuncut

Just Browsing
Media
as an uncut guy who has always wanted a cut dick i have to ask this question: why do people who have gotten cut as adults and share their experiences whether they like it or not NOT know what they are talking about? An uncut who says he doesnt like it doesnt know what he is talking about Guys cut as babies who have no idea what a foreskin is like Know all about it and the differences once you get cut?

If you are uc an dlike it fine if you got cut and don tlike it I am sorry that you didnt get what you wanted --- BUT if a cut guy tells me what its like to have a foreskin I find that totally weird.

just my two cents over the years of watching the circ chats

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
as an uncut guy who has always wanted a cut dick

If you've always wanted a cut dick, why don't you have one?

An uncut who says he doesnt like it doesnt know what he is talking about
Thanks, but I don't have to surrender one eye to know that I can still see with only one, but would definitely prefer to keep what I have.

Guys cut as babies who have no idea what a foreskin is like
May be true for most straight guys, but I know plenty of gay men who won't ever get near another cut one. They've been with enough natural guys to know what differences are anatomical, not individual, and they've figured out for themselves what a foreskin was meant to do. Some are now restoring. It stands to reason that the opinions of an adult-cut guy about what newborn circumcision feels in adulthood like are no more valid than the opinions of a a cut guy who has restored his foreskin.

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a baby my parents wanted me to be circumcised. The silly doctor convinced them that I did not need it and he stretched my foreskin. When I was 3 - 6 years old I noticed that my father's penis was different from mine. I thought that mine would be like his when I grew up - until I was 6 and my baby brother was circumcised. When I was 7 - 8 I discovered that most of my best friends had been cut. Boys of that age compare penises and I discovered that the penises of my friends who had been cut looked and felt much nicer than mine or uncircumcised friends.
About that time my sister said that she thought our brother's penis looked nicer than mine. I then began to hate my foreskin. Every time I had to go to the doctor I wanted to ask him to circumcise me, but I never had the courage. In my teens, from talking to friends, I discovered that circumcised friends were given oral sex by girls much more often than me or uncircumcised friends. Still I had not the courage to ask my doctor to get rid of my foreskin.

When I was in my early 20s and married to a pretty German blonde, we discovered that when we made love it felt much better for both of us if she held my foreskin tightly back with her hand (that way my penis caused more friction with her sensitive parts - she said a loose foreskin was no better than a thick condom). Obviously that was not ideal, so at last I asked my doctor to circumcise me. He agreed to do it free, but insisted that I would have to stay in hospital overnight. Being a shy young man I was embarrassed about what the nurses would think, so one lunch hour I went to a private doctor in Harley Street, London, and had it done with local anaesthetic. It took no longer than a visit to the dentist, and I went right back to my office. When I got home my wife couldn't wait to have a look, but of course she couldn't see much because of a bandage. But within two weeks we were having greatly improved sex! And since then my second wife (Chinese) and all my lovers in between marriages and since my second wife left me, have told me that they were glad I had been circumcised.

My most recent lover, a Chinese student, now sadly back in China, had never seen a circumcised penis before mine and she couldn't get enough of it! She said that if her future fiance is not circumcised she will insist that he is before she marries him.

When between marriages I was close friends with a beautiful girl. I fancied her tremendously but she made it clear that she wanted only to be friends until one day she suddenly asked "Are you circumcised?" I said "Yes" and she blushed and asked "May I have a look?" Of course I said "Yes, if you want to." She unzipped me, gazed at my penis, stroked him, giving me the best erection ever, and then sucked him. You can guess what happened after that. It was wonderful for a few weeks but sadly it couldn't last.

For me I suppose the two best things since being circumcised have been giving increased pleasure to my lovers and being given spontaneous oral sex in the most unlikely places! Who would give oral sex to an uncircumcised man unless his penis had just been washed ? ? Stopping foreplay to go and wash is such a turn off ! !

So that is why I am now very pleased that I was at last circumcised - my only regret is that it was not done as a baby. I suppose it is interesting to have made love and masturbated with and without a foreskin - but I know which I prefer.

As for my size - not large, just average I think (6.5 inches), but no lover ever complained. I think the main thing has been that I have always been able to keep an erection for a long time, and to start again fairly soon after an orgasm. But also, I never get tired of using my fingers and tongue, for as long as my lovers want.

I'll be very interested to know what you think about my story, and to have any comments you may have.

Rik

(Sirkumsised@yahoo.com)

D

deleted15807

Even sadder is an obsession that foreskin = more pleasure. :rolleyes:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even sadder is an obsession that foreskin = more pleasure. :rolleyes:

EXACTLY SARGON EXACTLY. but we know that this is only an issue here in the world of lpsg. in the real world it is well known other wise. but as it has been shown by some of the anti-circs here they cant make it in the real world so they resort to the world of the web it seems. :wink: couldn't you see living in their world every adult would have to ask them for their approval to be circumcised LOL. how much stupider can they get? :rolleyes: i believe we both know the answer to that one tho I'm sure huh?:wink: