I got circumcised today

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ouch

i don't think i'll ever get circumsized... idk, i like my dick the way it is lol

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
.... you completely and continually ignore that 80% of the men in this world have absolutely no problems with their uncut cocks......

And maybe 80% of the men in this world are graduated from elementary school ...and they feel have no problems with their education ....
But if you have knowledge and money it is good for you to be even 2% men who are graduated from master degree.

Uncut is good enough for many people ....but if you have knowledge and money, it is better to be even 10-20% cut guys.
I have both ...being cut and uncut ...and my experiences proved it.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Uhhh, what?

Maybe I am wrong but that sounds like an american comment.

I'm not American, but I know till now Americans have the best science and technologies on earth ...
Circumcision is one of American excellencies ....
And I confess that after having both uncut and cut experiences.

Kvikindi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Man I'm sorry to hear about the phimosis.

I'm 21 and had to get circumcised about 4 months ago, for the same reasons (phimosis) was caused by elevated sugar levels (i'm not diabetic apparently) I wasn't very happy about it (personal reasons), but there was no way around it, it was the only solution... but now that its done there isn't any problem, it actually looks sexier now than it did before.

I had to go under general anasthetic, because I was really nervous (no really, I was on the verge of tears before the surgery) but afterwards I had no problems in healing at all. I'm just thankfull that the doc actually didn't remove my frenulum completely, I dont know about other men, but after 4 months I still havn't lost any sensitivity at all (it's actually not that bad).

but please can some one explain (perferbaly U.S.A) why the common belief there is that women don't like foreskin? I'm from South Africa (and no we don't have lions in our backyards) but My girlfriend tells me that her 'chick friends' don't mind it. I just wonder if it is the media fanning this along or not.

Just as a side note: I will never have my sons (if I have any) get circumcised, all that men need to learn to do is wash the most importantthing in your life (laziness isn't an excuse at all)

but I don't mind being circumcised at all, thought it would be the end of the world, just that jerking off has gotten a whole new dimension to it (I had to suddenly learn about KY jelly!)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And maybe 80% of the men in this world are graduated from elementary school ...and they feel have no problems with their education ....
But if you have knowledge and money it is good for you to be even 2% men who are graduated from master degree.

Uncut is good enough for many people ....but if you have knowledge and money, it is better to be even 10-20% cut guys.
I have both ...being cut and uncut ...and my experiences proved it.

You could not be more full of shit.
Implying that only ignorant men are uncut, is gratuitous, and goes against every study.
Your experience proves that you are a cheerleader for circumcision, and that's all your experience proves.
You seem to want to justify it so much, well, "I think the lady doth protest too much".

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

'It's completely ridiculous to compare the circumcision of girls - which is a barbaric mutilation - with that of boys, where it's just the removal of a skin flap,' said the party's Jesper Langballe.

I can't visualize the dismissive terminology of the cutters. What is it about the penis that suggests a skin "flap"? Maybe a skin "tube." I don't see a separate part at all.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
'It's completely ridiculous to compare the circumcision of girls - which is a barbaric mutilation - with that of boys, where it's just the removal of a skin flap,' said the party's Jesper Langballe.

I can't visualize the dismissive terminology of the cutters. What is it about the penis that suggests a skin "flap"? Maybe a skin "tube." I don't see a separate part at all.

I guess you are a slow learner:

In some cultures, full female circumcision is used to expose the clitoris so that there is no "hood". The actual clitoris is very sensitive and the female is in constant discomfort while doing everyday things, let alone having sex or masturbating. This sort of circumcision is done by men in an effort to keep women from having any kind of vaginal sex.

Female circumcision is used as a cruel chastity technique in the East. Male circumcision is used for hygiene, aesthetics and tradition in the West.

Once again the ACB is confusing the purpose of female and male circumcision. This is an injustice to all of the women who have suffered the lifelong physical pain of circumcision.

Don't let your foreskin fetish get in the way of truth.

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In some cultures, full female circumcision is used to expose the clitoris so that there is no "hood". The actual clitoris is very sensitive and the female is in constant discomfort while doing everyday things, let alone having sex or masturbating. This sort of circumcision is done by men in an effort to keep women from having any kind of vaginal sex.

The glans clitoris and glans penis derive from the same embryonic tissue.

Why is a female's nerve-laden hood precious while a male's nerve-laden hood is expendable?

You can read in the medical literature of the late 1800s (and Hebrew literature from the past 1000 years) that the specific point of circumcising is to make men less distracted by sexual feeling. All the medical excuses to continue the practice are BS.

Female circumcision is used as a cruel chastity technique in the East. Male circumcision is used for hygiene, aesthetics and tradition in the West.
Says you. The people justifying FGM cite hygiene, aesthetics and tradition.

This is an injustice to all of the women who have suffered the lifelong physical pain of circumcision.

Read the work of Hirsi-Ali or Mire, actual FGM victims and authors who insist male genital cutting is also horrid and must also be banned. Hundreds die annually from MGM, millions more are victimized by it, and EVERY MGM takes away more from the sensual experience than many FGMs do. 94% of world protects girls from even a non-amputating pin-prick to the hood.

Don't let your foreskin fetish get in the way of truth.

Uhm, a fetish is introducing something not normally sexual into sex for specific pleasure from that thing. There is absolutely no such thing as a foreskin fetish.

Foreskin feels REALLY good.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The glans clitoris and glans penis derive from the same embryonic tissue.

I didn't state otherwise.

Why is a female's nerve-laden hood precious while a male's nerve-laden hood is expendable?

I didn't claim that the female's clitoral hood was "precious" or that the male's foreskin was "expendable".

You can read in the medical literature of the late 1800s (and Hebrew literature from the past 1000 years) that the specific point of circumcising is to make men less distracted by sexual feeling. All the medical excuses to continue the practice are BS.

I didn't write anything about male circumcision, let alone it's origins.

Says you. The people justifying FGM cite hygiene, aesthetics and tradition.

I did not justify FGM. I said that it was "cruel".

Read the work of Hirsi-Ali or Mire, actual FGM victims and authors who insist male genital cutting is also horrid and must also be banned. Hundreds die annually from MGM, millions more are victimized by it, and EVERY MGM takes away more from the sensual experience than many FGMs do. 94% of world protects girls from even a non-amputating pin-prick to the hood.

Circumsicion is not MGM. Again, you are missing my point: the ACB should not compare male circumcision to female circumcision. As I stated, female circumcision is usually done for female chastity and has nothing to do with appearance. It's cruel and barbaric and can cause the female extreme discomfort for the rest of her life. This isn't the case for circumcised males, so please stop comparing the two; it's an injustice to circumcised females.

Uhm, a fetish is introducing something not normally sexual into sex for specific pleasure from that thing. There is absolutely no such thing as a foreskin fetish.

Right. Most of the ACB have a foreskin fetish. I am OK with that, so long as it doesn't affect their common sense.

Suspicions confirmed.

This post is very typical of an ACB campaigner. You are so obsessed about your cause that you don't even bother reading the posts that you are replying to. You just spew your propoganda and endlessly repeat your rhetoric--even if it's totally irrelevant to the reply.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I was circumcised at the age of seven.
It was not traumatizing at all.
I had fun in the hospital.
Five years later, when the hormonal river started to surge, my penis seemed fine.
The great majority of my friends are circumcised ... and, among them, I don't notice any particular sexual debility.
None of them has ever complained about being circumcised.
I would be hard pressed to think of a single circumcision-centered conversation.
If I had a son, I don't think I would have him circumcised, unless there was special medical need ... but only because it is unnecessary surgery.
I wouldn't be worrying that the scalpel's cut would utterly destroy his hope, his future, his prospects for happiness.
I don't know anyone whose life has been destroyed by circumcision.
I never think about my circumcision status.
This whole issue is really absurdly overblown.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Regarding
"Right. Most of the ACB have a foreskin fetish. I am OK with that, so long as it doesn't affect their common sense.

Suspicions confirmed."

You don't have to have a fetish, to sense that a part of your body feels good.
Do you have a glans fetish, because your head feels good?
I didn't think so.