I got circumcised today

Roberto99

1st Like
Media
I got cut on sunday! unfortunately i was in the 1% of the british population that has to get circumcised for medical reasons (phimosis) lol

the pain is bareable i guess .... i think the scariest part is actually having to see you cock in that state lol and the blood ....i near passed out lol oh actually the erections at night are the worst thing!!!! i strike one, then listen to my ipod until it goes down then try to go back to sleep lol and have to repeat that process the whole night lol

So how long does it take for the pain to go away???

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Roberto, congratulations, if that's what you say. My circ was on Friday, it's now Wed morning and I don't really have any pain at all except when one of the stitches snags on my briefs (better to control "cock swing" than boxers). Even the boners don't feel bad but kind of weird due to stitches still being in. They're starting to feel kind of good and I'm getting horny for the first time. I didn't think about sex the first 4 days really. Even the idea was painful. So, I don't know if I'm typical. I heard of one guy who took vicodin for 2 weeks after his circumcision, but I was pretty much over the pain on day 4 sometime. I'm 20, realtively young, which may effect how fast the healing goes.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soaked off the bandage this morning. Trying to get used to my glans being permanently exposed to my underwear. Guys say this hypersensitivity goes away by about a week so lets hope.
It looks pretty swollen and bruised in a few places but better than some I saw pictures of. It looks like he gave me the circ I expected, medium high with frenulum removed. There's like around 20 stitches around the shaft and 5 where the fren was. I noticed the head is already loosing the shiny purple look and the uncut smell is gone. I think for good.

I went to work today for the first time. Certainy was frequently reminded "Dude, you just got circumcised." but it was ok and took my mind off it.
Why?you will regret that.:confused:

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why?you will regret that.:confused:

I really hope not. Well, I had my original consultation with the surgeon and during the exam he pushed my skin ALL the way back to see if my frenulum was tight. He told me it was my choice. It wasn't so tight it had to be removed but most of his adult circumcision did have the frenulum removed. The guys I've met onlin who have shared their experiences with me were about 2/3 frenulum removed and 1/3 left on. The only dissatisfied were in the left on category. So I was leaning to removing it but I also heard from your point of view. When I got to the surgery, I was supposed to tell him which I wanted to do so I told him the concerns I'd read about loss of the frenulum being real bad and he said he does it real carefully and takes care to just cut the string itself which he called nervesparing frenulectomy (sp.). It was already writtin on my consent form but I could have crossed it out but ultimately that was what I wanted. SO far I feel like I made the right decision, the underside is sooo sensitive I know he didn't cut too many nerve endings.
Did you have an adult circ in which the frenulum was removed? If your talking about what happens in a baby circ, it's very different.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My circ was done as a baby,and all my frenulum was removed.My wife tries to play with it,and I keep telling her that I can't feel anything there it's dead numb!And I mean there is no feeling even when I put a finger on it, all I get is the sensation of pressure.Like getting a tooth pulled,you feel the pressure but no pain.Thankfully there are many more areas that do feel great when stimulated for me!

Last edited:

Men have different sensitive spots. It's not easy to know with the frenulum because in some men, the scar area is very sensitive, and in others there's none. It's the luck of the draw when it comes to most surgeons. They do circumcisions just one way and if you don't like that way, then too bad. If the nerve area is spared, I think that's great. You're lucky to find a doctor who is willing to work with you.

Here's to your continued swift recovery!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumsized as a baby and never had any ill-feelings about it, nor has any woman ever commented in any way on it. Can't hurt, IMHO.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My circ was done as a baby,and all my frenulum was removed.My wife tries to play with it,and I keep telling her that I can't feel anything there it's dead numb!And I mean there is no feeling even when I put a finger on it, all I get is the sensation of pressure.Like getting a tooth pulled,you feel the pressure but no pain.Thankfully there are many more areas that do feel great when stimulated for me!

ED69

I know a lot of people think circumcised is circumcised, but there's a lot of variations. When you were circumcised at birth, your penis was tiny mine was at 4-5 inches long so there's alot more control. I did alot of research on circumcision and tho I'm not interested in endless debates about infant circ, most of the infor out there is about that subject and it seems like what happens is when there peeling the foreskin back to put the circumcision clamp on they can destroy that whole area. In my adult circ, one of the reasons the doc recommended general anesthesia was he takes a long time carefully cutting the frenulum. "you can't feel it, but you don't want to be there" was something like he said. Right now I still got 5 stitches under there and it's swollen but it feels so sensitive just touching the ends of them can give me a bone which I'm not supposed to do for at least another week.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had my one week check up with the doc who circumcised me this morning. It would have been tomorrow but its a holiday. We talked a long time cause I guess he's not busy. The examination lasted 20 seconds and he said I was doing great and one of the stitches came off in his fingers so it will be awesome when those things are out. One of the reason I had so many is he uses thin suture material from plastic surgery which dissolves fast. I made a mistake and pulled on one of the frenalum stitches but it's not nearly ready. He still said 3-5 more weeks before i can have sex. I can play with it as soon as the stitches are all out, but real gentle. He asked if I wanted some samples of ky jelly he had which I thought he was joking but I took them.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I'm glad you posted some updates. Will we get to see any photos (before/after)?

I had my one week check up with the doc who circumcised me this morning. It would have been tomorrow but its a holiday. We talked a long time cause I guess he's not busy. The examination lasted 20 seconds and he said I was doing great and one of the stitches came off in his fingers so it will be awesome when those things are out. One of the reason I had so many is he uses thin suture material from plastic surgery which dissolves fast. I made a mistake and pulled on one of the frenalum stitches but it's not nearly ready. He still said 3-5 more weeks before i can have sex. I can play with it as soon as the stitches are all out, but real gentle. He asked if I wanted some samples of ky jelly he had which I thought he was joking but I took them.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here are some earlier before shots also in albums, but I think you can see them here easier.

As far as after pictures go, I'm going to post them only after I think it looks at least ok. Thanks to lycanross for posting his right afters but I don't think so.

Attachments

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you got the standard U.S. high and tight, and the way you describe, you did, you'll soon learn what the KY is for.

I can't wait, literally. I'm gettin so horny now I"m feeling better.

HEY, any of you cut guys watching this thread want to tell me how to jack off circumcised? In a way it will be like starting over.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you got the standard U.S. high and tight, and the way you describe, you did, you'll soon learn what the KY is for.

hahahaha I can't wait, literally. I'm gettin so horny now I"m feeling better.

HEY, any of you cut guys watching this thread want to tell me how to jack off circumcised? In a way it will be like starting over.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ed - sounds like I have the same cut as you - no frenulum. But unlike you I'm very sensitive there. In the area where it would be. Touching it makes me shudder sometimes and I'm 52.