I got circumcised today

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a nurse in surgery and I know it is a lot harder on adults than on babies.
No offense, but I think you maybe didn't pay attention in school or you're talking about something you were taught nothing about. What you said is horse-cocky.

Cutting an infant is the worst possible time because everything is small so errors are likely and are magnified as the victim grows. Healing happens in fouled diapers which is just stupid. The adult can tolerate real anesthesia as the OP had, and can manage his own pain relief during recovery. And he can communicate if something doesn't feel just right during healing.

The butcher cutting and infant has no idea how how much slack the victim would like to have, or how large the kid's penis will grow to be, or even how swollen it is at the time of cutting. It could be turgid from handling or shriveled from the chill of the operating room and the pain of having the still-fused skin ripped from the glans. Oh, did I mention that peeling the skin from an infant's glans is like tearing a fingernail off?

What kind of sick pervert thinks it's a good idea to do permamant pleasure-reducing cosmetic genital surgery on a non-consenting child?

Maybe a doctor or prof told you the complication rate was 1% for infant circs. Newsflash: that's BS. The only reason they don't show a lot of complications is that they put up with shoddy work. Just hack it off and send them home with no stitches? Here's a starting point to see infant circ complications that don't manifest until after puberty; never counted in anyone's published complication rate: How to Identify Circumcision Damage in the Adult Male

But the main reason cutting in infancy is bad is that the victim can't consent. There is no emergency, so the proxy consent of another is not ethical to even seek.

Don't tell me about STDs; infants don't have sex. Don't tell me about UTIs; those numbers are BS (infections due to incompetent care, as the AAP acknowledges) and the silliest UTI estimate for intact boys is way less than for girls, who get antibiotics - not amputations - if they get an infection.

Yeah adult circs take a while. That's because they do them with prudent medical practice, suturing the muscle layer and then the skin layer, and taking note of the vascularization.

Too late for our OP, but they can also do careful preputialplasty that alleviates discomfort or non-retractability without amputating any sensual tissue.

Reactions: NGZen

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Touching it makes me shudder sometimes and I'm 52.
Johnny, there's good sensitivity and bad sensitivity. When nerves are cut, sometimes they form neuromata or ganglia. This is when they try to reconnect, but you get a ball of nerves, literally.

Are you from the Czech Republic? I have a Czech friend who is about sixty. He is cut. I should have asked him why, but it never came up. None of the Bel Ami models (at least the Euro ones) are cut. Was this ever common in Czechoslovakia in times past?

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense, but I think you maybe didn't pay attention in school or you're talking about something you were taught nothing about. What you said is horse-cocky.

No offense, but you're not even a nurse, what do you know?

All you have is a bunch of emotional platitudes from the anti-circumcision crowd.

All you have is a bunch of emotional platitudes from the anti-circumcision crowd.

And a boatload of peer-reviewed studies published in medical journals.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
flipping heck!
the anti/pro circ bickerers respect no boundries.

this thread is about an adult making an informed choice about his own body.

here's wishing you quick healing, dude.
i look forward to the update once you've been for a test drive.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, most of the people on this thread miss the point.

This man, a fully-grown adult, made a personal decision about his own body and that is totally fine, and I applaud him. I hope he is very happy with the outcome! He said he had suffered for years from phimosis, which is both painful and unpleasant. More power to him if he's now able to have a better life and is happier with his body.

My objection to circumcision is the automatic, doctor-enriching circumcision of infants (as happened to me). That should have been MY choice, as it was for the OP; instead, that choice was taken from me by greedy docs who took advantage of my (somewhat innocent) parents.

Billions of men have lived happy, healthy, productive lives with foreskin intact. Circumcision of babies is just mutilation, plain and simple.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahaha I can't wait, literally. I'm gettin so horny now I"m feeling better.

HEY, any of you cut guys watching this thread want to tell me how to jack off circumcised? In a way it will be like starting over.

Well Lube is more desired, you don't have the skin to actually roll back and forth. You also gotta see what works best for you, I know my scar, head and frenulum area are pretty sensitive and I work around those areas.

I know the first time I wanked after getting cut was hell...even after 2 hours I didnt cum. Second time was much the same, but I came, best orgasm of my life still to this day.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all right let's see 'em.

i wouldn't be to concerned over them if i were you. :wink: because for every medical study the uncut brigade comes up with, their are at least one, if not two to prove them wrong from another medical study in favor of circumcision. in other words, if all you look at an read about is for arguing purposes. you want to just read about just the uncut crap so you can prove your point,and if that person has a foreskin fetish, well thats another topic altogether for them. but me i look at the whole pic. myself as do others who know the truth.[ cut is the best ]:biggrin1: but remember this thread was started from a guy [gentlemen i mite add here ] who chose to get circumcised for his reasons, and take care of a problem once an for all. and the uncut bunch just cant have that because they will be found out how wrong they are in most of their thanking an propaganda they always hand out. oh an lets not for get that if a women prefers a guy with a circumcised cock and enjoys better sex with him more than she ever has with a uncut guy, well heaven forbid she or any man thank this way. or have a preference in this fashion. apparently these type people haven't heard the words liking, or preferring better things and new and better ways of doing things. or maybe the word improving something ?

See, most of the people on this thread miss the point.

This man, a fully-grown adult, made a personal decision about his own body and that is totally fine, and I applaud him. I hope he is very happy with the outcome! He said he had suffered for years from phimosis, which is both painful and unpleasant. More power to him if he's now able to have a better life and is happier with his body.

My objection to circumcision is the automatic, doctor-enriching circumcision of infants (as happened to me). That should have been MY choice, as it was for the OP; instead, that choice was taken from me by greedy docs who took advantage of my (somewhat innocent) parents.

Billions of men have lived happy, healthy, productive lives with foreskin intact. Circumcision of babies is just mutilation, plain and simple.

My position as well. Ditto.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
flipping heck!
the anti/pro circ bickerers respect no boundries.

this thread is about an adult making an informed choice about his own body.

here's wishing you quick healing, dude.
i look forward to the update once you've been for a test drive.

Thank you. I certainly hope to keep posting til I have used it thoroughtly. I dont think some of very extreme anti-circ guys who post here have any idea what I or alot of other guys go thru with their foreskin problems physical or psychological. Or they just dont care. I got a bunch of PMs saying don't do it but their reasons were because they don't like what was done to them by their parents many years ago. So I should live with a diseased foreskin I really didn't want because they are dissatisfied? Very weird.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you. I certainly hope to keep posting til I have used it thoroughtly. I dont think some of very extreme anti-circ guys who post here have any idea what I or alot of other guys go thru with their foreskin problems physical or psychological. Or they just dont care. I got a bunch of PMs saying don't do it but their reasons were because they don't like what was done to them by their parents many years ago. So I should live with a diseased foreskin I really didn't want because they are dissatisfied? Very weird.
and i'm actually anti circ myself, lol.

but i'm pro choice, and you've done what you think is best for you. kudos.
i can't believe how rude people have been about it!
this is your thread to share your experiences, and i'm sure it'll be a great help to others who may be facing the same issues. knowing what to expect is always a comfort.

and there are plenty of guys & gals who'll adore your new look!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think some people who think they were robbed and are angry at their parents etc etc need to see a shrink. If you are a boomer - born in the 50s and 60s - circumcision was what was normal in the US. Parents had no idea about many things. Many pregnant mothers smoked and drank while pregnant. How many of you rode in a car without seatbelts? THEY JUST DIDN'T KNOW! I will not blame my parents for something that they had no education on at the time. I am cut, I am happy and I have a very normal life. I can't stand hearing guys complain over and over about having the most sensitive part of their body stolen from them. For fuck sake, get a life!

P.S. I don't mean to sound antisemitic, but if you look, you'll notice that the AMA (American Medical Assoc) is almost totally controlled by Jews. A friend pointed this out to me and theorized that many Jewish OB/GYNs just did it without asking parents. It was not until the late 70s/early 80s when parents had to be asked about and sign papers allowing circumcision. That's about the time when parents started looking into the pros and cons and the rest is history.

Last edited:

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media

Bonky, it is not an emotional platitude to say that it is more difficult to accurately operate on the smaller infant penis, which still has considerable development ahead of it, than on the adult penis which is at its fully developed size.

It is also not an emotional platitude to say that the foreskin is generally adherent to the glans in the newborn, which means that removing it is roughly akin to cutting or tearing a fingernail off. The adherence of the foreskin in the newborn is the reason why parents of the intact newborn are advised not to attempt to retract the foreskin for cleaning. It's just generally not meant to separate at that age.

This is far afield from the OP and his decision to get circumcised as an adult; I fully support adults being able to make that decision for themselves, either way.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Good point, Thickjohnny. Parents didn't know. And some apparently still don't know. Circumcising a baby boy is just plain wrong. Let every male grow to adolescence and then decide for himself. Brianincny needed to do something. He investigated. He made an adult decision. Give him a break! I have a foreskin and I love it, but if I have a serious problem with it, then I'd have to make a decision, too. And no one on this site needs to tell me what to do.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Please keep us posted. You sharing your experience will help others make a more informed decision for themselves. One can oppose routine infant circumcision and fully support the right of an adult to make an decision about a body part upon knowing the full range of options, which in this case includes circumcision.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

i just felt this needs to be said:
billions of men live happy, healthy productive lives with no foreskin at all. don't get me wrong, i'm not really for ric either, but i hate it when people make it look like being cut makes you miserable and unhealthy

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight