i got drunk for the first time last night LOL. how was your first?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by galaxus, Aug 31, 2007.

1. galaxus

galaxus Member

well me and my roomate went out for the first time together. we both expected the worst since were both nerds going to a frat. But i had a great time! my roomates friend got us drunk. i had like 5 shots of vodka. i drunk one straight. i didn't know i was suppose to mix it.

anyway i got on the dancefloor and killed it son! i was c-walkin, walkin it out, doing that soulja boy dance all night!

i was dancin with a ton of girls, but i could get hard because i was drunk:tongue:.

i did a couple of no-no, but nothing bad happen.

1) i drank on an empty stomach

2) i walk home alone

i still had a good time!

....no pussy though

2. frizzle

Gold Member

Aren't all vodka shots straight?

I remember the first time I got truely smashed. I was 13 and drunk 2 litres of cheap cider (like all the teens do nowadays), had about 4/5 wifebeaters, had a couple of cigars we found and ended up parelletic. Was worth it though.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

At least you thought you were dancing until somebody stepped on your hand.

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You failed. Go back and try again.

5. galaxus

galaxus Member

HA LOL

6. ploooooooop

ploooooooop New Member

Well done on getting drunk. Not many can achieve it so just imagine our faces being shocked and impressed.

7. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Never been drunk. Well, let me rephrase...I've never had a hangover, I've never had to hold onto the bed to keep from falling off the planet, and I've never seen pink elephants. :biggrin1:

My body tends to reject alcohol after a certain amount gets in. And Vodka is no longer welcome at ALL, for some reason. Not even one shot.

8. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    In light of this admission, sir, I'm going to require you to remove the "Certified Cajun" label from your avatar immediately.

9. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Not a chance in hell, peeshwank. :mad: If you are joking, I apologize for my tone. :biggrin1:

10. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

First time was great...second time better, third time my mother fed me strawberry shortcake with whipped cream (big ole piece with lots of strawberries) when i got home and tried to hide the fact that I was drunk from her. I am guessing she knew.

It was great until about three in the morning when Jack Daniels and the Strawberries had a little battle. After the room stopped spinning I learned what praying to the porcelain god meant. Let just say Jack and I haven't been the closest friends for many years!!! Also, a strawberry out the nose will turn you off as well....

11. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    i didnt drink until i was 21... and i think it was at a huge house party down the street from the dorms... ... i really dont miss all the 17-20 year olds asking me to buy them beer......

i could drink like a fish for the first 2 years.. then inexplicably my indian blood kicked in and the cheap wiskey i was drinking turned me into a blacked out bridge troll... apparently i knocked over a bunch of furniture and tried to kill people.. .. no more liqour for me..
    but i keep my mini fridge filled with a 24 pack of PBR twice a week...(im obviously no beer connoisseur)

uhh.. yeah.. so i dont really remember my first time.... those poor braincells never had a chance...

and you dont mix shots... noob. lol.

12. Kenyth

Kenyth New Member

Albums:
    They trained us young where I was brought up, part of the culture I guess, you know being surrounded by wineries etc.

My parents will give be bit of wine when I was toddler and continue to drink wine on the family table during a meal etc, so I have a high tolerance of alcohol actually, I know what it was like to be tipsy at an early age, it was great.

But first time I really reall really got hammered, was 12 maybe? That was the first time where I didn't remembered what actually happen, Im sure I passed out as well for some part of it, apparently I took off all my clothes, ran around the block, dance hard out, and hump and kiss way too many people which I shouldn't have.........good times

13. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I remember my first time...

*sigh* i ended up losing my virginity in the grass next to my house at 3 in the morning. fun fun fun :D

14. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    15 or 16 i got my first blow job too :)

15. galaxus

galaxus Member

also i forgot to say i drunk called a girl i knew and my cousin. lol.

16. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    if any of you watch "will and grace" i'm like karen walker in some ways... you are very lucky if you find me not drunk or buzzed. but i'm a functioning person when i drink, smoke, etc... (unlike most ppl):smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted