I got friends in high places...

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Very funny guys {and Bliss!}.
Mem, I'm really surprised to see on your friend's list, some of the people who have committed the most egregious lapses in judgement while supposedly being "fair and impartial" when applying the "Sacred ToS".
These are the very same people that you were so upset about because you and many others thought they abused what little "power" they believe they have.
Alas you aren't the only one who has done a complete 180% turn, there are a couple of others of course.
Interesting I must say.
I am not trying to bait you Mem.
:confused:I'm simply making an observation.:eek:
Cheers Mem!
cigarbabe:sasmokin:

Last edited:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mem, I'm really surprised to see on your friend's list, some of the people who have committed the most egregious lapses in judgement while supposedly being "fair and impartial" when applying the "Sacred ToS".
These are the very same people that you were so upset about because you and many others thought they abused what little "power" they believe they have.
Alas you aren't the only one who has done a complete 180% turn, there are a couple of others of course.
Interesting I must say.
Cheers Mem!

I take it as irony, I don't think Mem is a suckup.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting I must say.
Cheers Mem!

It's not like they are really my friends. I am friendly with some of them. I just did it at first to see if they would really accept. Some of them may not like me, so I think it's kind that they did not refuse me.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like they are really my friends. I am friendly with some of them. I just did it at first to see if they would really accept. Some of them may not like me, so I think it's kind that they did not refuse me.

Mem,

You dont have to explain to anyone who you accept or ask to be on your friends list. Have a good one.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem,

You dont have to explain to anyone who you accept or ask to be on your friends list. Have a good one.

I totally Agree. In light of that, I question starting a thread to specifically point it out to everyone, however.

We must all recognize the part we play in our own misery and/or happiness.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally Agree. In light of that, I question starting a thread to specifically point it out to everyone, however.

We must all recognize the part we play in our own misery and/or happiness.

Since you ask... I started this thread as a goof. The title is a parody of a bad country song. I also started it to show that you don't need to be someone important here to have the Mods and Admins on your friends list.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since you ask... I started this thread as a goof. The title is a parody of a bad country song. I also started it to show that you don't need to be someone important here to have the Mods and Admins on your friends list.

And that's fine--I got the song reference. I was more making a point counter to Naughty's.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only 2 people who did not accept my friend request both stated in posts (1 here and 1 in help forum) that no one was adding them. :biggrin1:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only 2 people who did not accept my friend request both stated in posts (1 here and 1 in help forum) that no one was adding them. :biggrin1:

Some alleged grownups should try to get their teen aged neuroses under control.:redface::redface:

(moi? again)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why? There really was no need.

I thought there was. You were telling him he did not have to defend his friend list (a point upon which we agree).

My point was that had he not started a thread joking/boasting about it, he would not be placed in a position to have to defend anything.

There is a subtle, albeit, important difference in these two approaches.

Your approach, in this instance and in my opinion, supports the "poor me, people are picking on me, I am a victim, and need mommy/daddy to come defend/support me" that is becoming rampant on this site.

My approach supports his right to have his lists and asks him to take responsibility for (a) starting a thread about it, and then (b) being on the defensive about it.

We won't agree on this, I am sure, but there it is--spelled out.