Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know that you guys are expecting a post where I say that I loved getting pounded by a monster cock but I have to disappoint you. I’m going to tell you the whole story and I need some advice in the end.

I have been sexting this guy on grindr, sending nudes, turning each other on for a week or two. Finally, I invited him over to fuck. He told me his dick was 20cm which is pretty big but I had bottomed for a 18cm and I thought it would be okay. He said that he hadn’t measured his dick in a long time and he didn’t have a measuring tape with him while sexting so I believed him.

He arrives at my place, he’s tall as all hell and I’m a pretty short guy (giraffe fucking a squirt type of scenario). We start making out and start feeling his dick through his pants and I’m getting scared already. I whip it out and this motherfucker has a huge fucking cock! My cock is about 18cm and this dude had twice as dick as I have. I tell him his dick isn’t 20cm at all and he laughs… I have had huge cocks in my face so I know what a 23cm-24cm looks like. I’m not laughing at all because he about to rail my ass with that thing.

I still go forward and I start sucking him, deepthroating this cock and I can fit half of his dick in my mouth. He’s fucking huge!! I’m sucking him for like ten minutes and he turns me around and starts putting a condom on. At this moment, I turn to him and say: aren’t you licking my ass? He says yes I am. Bullshit, I can tell you I felt his tongue twice in my ass before he starts shoving his fucking cock in my ass. It’s not going in… I grabbed the lube and I start fingering myself until I get 3 fingers in and I try again. Still doesn’t fit. So i lay him down and I sit on his cock and it goes in! I felt that shit in my stomach!

While I’m riding him, it’s okay but he has the stupid idea of starting to pound me which just hurts like helll!! So I stop and I get up for a break. He then asks me to go on all fours and I tell him to go slow, I lube him up once again and he puts it, I can feel him all inside, slowly he fucks me and I enjoy it. Then, he starts pounding me again. I’m just in pain now. I can’t take it anymore. I tell him to get off and I noticed my asshole is bleeding because the condom has blood in it. Not a lot but a little bit. He gets up and tells me he can’t cum which makes me feel so bad because i just suffered so much with his cock and he can’t even jerk off to cum (I have been with guys with huge cocks and made them cum with a handjob or blowjob) but this dude wasn’t even interested.

Finally, he puts his clothes on and leaves… I went to the bathroom and my ass is leaking a little bit of blood so I know I’m hurt so I investigate and it’s only the hole which has a small cut, nothing internal.

During that day, I felt hurt, sick and tired. The next day, I felt the back of my throat sore and my hole was bit better but still hurt a bit.

I eventually told this dude what happened, he said sorry and suggested that he took it a bit slower next time.

Now, here’s the thing. I believe he’s a terrible fuck because he didn’t do any foreplay on my hole to take his dick and also he went from 0 to poundtown super fast. Right now, I don’t want to fuck him ever again and I’m slightly scared of huge cocks now.

Someone please give your opinion on this! What do you think??

Boozye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like he didn’t have a lot of respect and care .
Big dicks aren’t really something to be afraid of , IF the person you’re with has respect and care for you .
If you want to try it again I suggest you find a more respectful person that doesn’t necessarily like to dominate someone .

Sergio1996

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Buy him a small sized fleshlight and tell him to 'tear it up'. I would be done with this dude if I were you.

Im on the same page because I think if he went slow I could’ve taken it. Now I’m not risking permanent damage on my asshole because he doesn’t know how to fuck properly.

D

deleted645178

Yeah he just wanted to fuck n get out of there, no consideration for u.let someone else get pounded by him, font be put off big cocks because of him.Its domination and no respect..block him n don't contact him again..I hope his dick falls off lol.

Reactions: popup_al

Jopeth

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with everyone that this guy isn’t worth seeing again. I had the same experience where I had to get on top and then the guy took over and took advantage. It was traumatizing for me. There are plenty of guys who’d treat you they way you should be treated.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah he was selfish.

Seems like 99% of the time I start out on my back and let guys get on in their own good time. It's 100% of the time with someone new. Most get on and off several times before they're comfortable. I love watching their multiple attempts then watching them ride.

In my experience lubing cock and hole isn't enough. Most of it rubs off around the anus and goes no deeper. I always use a lube injector to get it deep inside. It's a fun part of foreplay leaving it in for a while like a toy before we start fucking. It's a great precursor to inserting other toys during foreplay to gently open a guy.

I usually inject two loads of lube. Most injectors go in about six inches (15 cm). I push it all the way in then slowly withdraw it depressing the plunger so there's lube all along the rectum which needs it to avoid abrasion or worse. If a third or fourth injection is required as we go along so be it.

Never skimp on lube. If your top won't do it for you get your own lube & injector and load up after you clean yourself out so you're ready for him.:)

Sergio1996

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah he was selfish.

Seems like 99% of the time I start out on my back and let guys get on in their own good time. It's 100% of the time with someone new. Most get on and off several times before they're comfortable. I love watching their multiple attempts then watching them ride.

In my experience lubing cock and hole isn't enough. Most of it rubs off around the anus and goes no deeper. I always use a lube injector to get it deep inside. It's a fun part of foreplay leaving it in for a while like a toy before we start fucking. It's a great precursor to inserting other toys during foreplay to gently open a guy.

I usually inject two loads of lube. Most injectors go in about six inches (15 cm). I push it all the way in then slowly withdraw it depressing the plunger so there's lube all along the rectum which needs it to avoid abrasion or worse. If a third or fourth injection is required as we go along so be it.

Never skimp on lube. If your top won't do it for you get your own lube & injector and load up after you clean yourself out so you're ready for him.:)

this is amazing advice! Thank you so much! I have always had a tough time with bottoming and perhaps this lubing technique can work to make it easier.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this is amazing advice! Thank you so much! I have always had a tough time with bottoming and perhaps this lubing technique can work to make it easier.

yw! even with lube your top still needs to go easy and not just jam it in--unless you're used to that... if he's not willing to go slow put him on his back and get on in your own sweet time

btw anything I insert gets lubed first - fingers, injector, toys, cock - and butthole in advance of those

Reactions: popup_al

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[When I fuck a dude, especially if it's the first time with him, I want him to say stop if it's not working for him. I always listen to a bottom, even when it's someone I fuck all the time. If he wants me to slow down or angle my cock differently, or pull out or add more lube, I listen. Some arrogant macho types automatically assume they're entitled to a slam-bam approach, some even think they're less of a man if they use lube, but I don't want them in my orbit.
And when a guy is bottoming, he has the right to say no at the beginning. I've turned down cocks that I figure are too big for me.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

il2tx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, here’s the thing. I believe he’s a terrible fuck because he didn’t do any foreplay on my hole to take his dick and also he went from 0 to poundtown super fast. Right now, I don’t want to fuck him ever again and I’m slightly scared of huge cocks now. Someone please give your opinion on this! What do you think??

So, your booty call isn't into foreplay. Y'all sexting for weeks and that never came up, not even while in bed? I read a story of you pounding a teen..:no_mouth: and now suddenly you're slightly scared of huge cocks :rolleyes:

Sergio1996

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, your booty call isn't into foreplay. Y'all sexting for weeks and that never came up, not even while in bed? I read a story of you pounding a teen..:no_mouth: and now suddenly you're slightly scared of huge cocks :rolleyes:

Someone here is looking to start some drama!

While we were sexting, he was into foreplay which came to a surprise to me when he barely did nothing during the hookup. In bed, all was good while I was riding him but he kept wanting to pound me.

Since you’re bringing my other story to this thread, let’s talk about it! He was of legal age (in case you’re trying to pull some shit), I ate his ass properly, I fucked him, he came and still wanted to repeat the dose the next week. I never had a complain on being a top.

AND I like sucking big cocks, I just didn’t bottom for them. Now I had an experience bottoming for a huge guy and I’m questioned if it’s for me or not me.

I hope I was clarifying to you. I am available anytime to answer to any of your further useless comments.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

il2tx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
: unamused:
Someone here is looking to start some drama!

While we were sexting, he was into foreplay which came to a surprise to me when he barely did nothing during the hookup. In bed, all was good while I was riding him but he kept wanting to pound me.

Since you’re bringing my other story to this thread, let’s talk about it! He was of legal age (in case you’re trying to pull some shit), I ate his ass properly, I fucked him, he came and still wanted to repeat the dose the next week. I never had a complain on being a top.

AND I like sucking big cocks, I just didn’t bottom for them. Now I had an experience bottoming for a huge guy and I’m questioned if it’s for me or not me.

I hope I was clarifying to you. I am available anytime to answer to any of your further useless comments.

This is my last post on your so-called 1st sexual intercourse experience with a big dick booty call.

You've had sex before, you've bottomed, you've topped, so act like you have some sense. You know what to expect and how to prepare for a big cock.

If you didn't like it, you'd have showed the guy the door, but instead you, "grabbed the lube and I start fingering myself until I get 3 fingers in and I try again." tried different positions anyway. If you can get 3 fingers in your ass at the same time, you're not a novice.

About your encounter with the teen booty call,

"He first wanted to ride me because he was tight, but after a few seconds he was ready for pounding. After a few minutes of pounding and him moaning, I stopped, I didn't want my housemates to hear him. To finish, I jerked him off and swallowed his load. I didn't cum."

You don't see the parallels? :rolleyes:

"Now, here’s the thing. I believe he’s a terrible fuck because he didn’t do any foreplay on my hole to take his dick and also he went from 0 to poundtown super fast. Right now, I don’t want to fuck him ever again and I’m slightly scared of huge cocks now. Someone please give your opinion on this! What do you think??"

You ask for people to comment, then clutch your pearl when they do...:rolleyes: