I Got Fucked in the Ass for the First Time and I Loved It!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really didn't like the in/out motion, it stung and hurt. Does that go away?

You need more lube. With enough lube the in and out motion feels amazing! The first guy who fucked me knew what he was doing and it was awesome. He used a LOT of lube fingered my hole to help get me relaxed, and got my hole nice and slippery then applied more lube to my hole and his pole before he entered me. It slipped right in didn't hurt at all and felt totally amazing. If it starts stinging have him pull out and relube. Also what kind of lube were you using?

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need more lube. With enough lube the in and out motion feels amazing! The first guy who fucked me knew what he was doing and it was awesome. He used a LOT of lube fingered my hole to help get me relaxed, and got my hole nice and slippery then applied more lube to my hole and his pole before he entered me. It slipped right in didn't hurt at all and felt totally amazing. If it starts stinging have him pull out and relube. Also what kind of lube were you using?

Astroglide, but I think you're probably right, he wasn't using enough lube.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All it took was once, I was 17, as was my Bud.... I remember all we had was vaseline and in those days it was all BB.... in the early 70's.... once he fit in nice and slow, then with some deep breaths everything relaxed and I could not believe how intense everything became, it was like being one with my Bud... he lasted a long time and then started shooting...... and shaking, then I told him to stay in and he started to work my cock. It didn't take much, but the intensity was unreal. A great memory to savor and love that feeling every time.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All it took was once, I was 17, as was my Bud.... I remember all we had was vaseline and in those days it was all BB.... in the early 70's.... once he fit in nice and slow, then with some deep breaths everything relaxed and I could not believe how intense everything became, it was like being one with my Bud... he lasted a long time and then started shooting...... and shaking, then I told him to stay in and he started to work my cock. It didn't take much, but the intensity was unreal. A great memory to savor and love that feeling every time.

Ooh, Vaseline doesn't last long. I'm surprised it didn't hurt.

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
I love getting my butt fucked! It hurt a lot for a while but one day i got fucked by a latin buddy and he throttled my ass till he had me begging...when he pulled out i wanted more = ) I waqlked around for 3 or 4 days with my hole flexxing and my balls churning I was officially hooked...Now I love it every chance I can get!!! doggy is great and i love the flat on my stomach thing but the best is me on he edge of the bed him standing my legs alternate between spread wide and my feet planted flat against his chest my knees bent to my chest and him throttling my prostate I cum 3 or 4 times in a row that way...of course I am unable for prolly 20 minutes to shoot a load but 3 or 4 anal orgasms in a wave like that leave you weak and euphoric and I LOVE the JELLO LEGS!!!!

bobby92104

Just Browsing
Media
My first fuck was by a black with a big cock. He was thrusting in and out of me. My ass was sore for days.
My other experince was with a younger small guy who just loved having his cock resting in my ass.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my first time getting it was with a tiny cock, only about 3 and a half inches or so. but it hit my prostate real good and i was moaning in delight all the time i was being fucked.

njbigdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girl enjoys anal, but she was apprehensive about doing it with me due to my size. So I rimmed her ass real good first, relaxed her, then fingered her, moving on to a vibrator, using plenty of lube, until eventually I penetrated her with my equipment...she loved it....and we have done it many times after..just take time...when she used the strapon on me, she did the same thing, though the strapon wasn't as big as me...it took time to loosen my virgin ass up...but I agree...straight or not, nothing better than having your ass fucked, my orgasm was incredible...